Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* filter the feeds by their label: the feeds which are labeled with the labels you specified here won't be counted and displayed. if you want to filter the feeds which are not labeled type here "-" (without quotes).
* if the number of the unread feeds are more than 1000, the counter will show 1000+, as in the Google Reader
* add mark all as read function into the right click menu
* add Traditional Chinese translation - thanks toomore (BabelZilla)
* code improvements and fixes
* New locales: nl-NL - Hans (babelzilla), sk-SK - morpher (babelzilla)
* Open window with null:// protocol bug fixed
* Other small improvements
* If the show counter when no unread item and the reset counter options are enabled, the counter disappeared when clicking on the statusbar icon. Thanks Nils Werner
* Pedram Veisi - fa-IR (babelzilla
* promatik - pt-PT (babelzilla)
* dvdianov - ru-RU (babelzilla)
* Toolbar button
* Enable to use non-secured connection
Note: This is the last version which isn't compatible with Firefox 3.
* The Google Reader Watcher opens another Google Reader window if already opened one. - bug FIXED
* Bug fixed: Count of unread item is too low
* Allow the user to turn off the notification window
* Allow user to sets the extension to show 0 when no unread feed
* Update the feed count with middle click on the statusbar icon
* pt-BR by zini (Babelzilla)
* el-GR by panda2005 (Babelzilla)
Some translators haven't finished translating the new lines until now, these changes will be displayed in english on the following locales: Chinese (Simplified), French, German.
* New languages
* Sander Lepik et-EE
* 7bse de-DE (babelzilla)
* Better error handler (especially timeout)
* New languages:
* Ahmed Yilmaz - tr-TR
* chtitux - fr-FR (babelzilla)
* AtteL fi-FI(babelzilla)
* drry ja-JP (babelzilla)
* fiag zh-CN (babelzilla)
* pierfrancesco99 it-IT (babelzilla)
* Wareczek pl-PL (babelzilla)
* PAGF_LINUX es-AR, es-ES (babelzilla)
* zini pt-BR (babelzilla)
* Activate the Google Reader tab when you open it
* Your user name and password is stored in the same format as the Google do. So, if you already saved your account data into the Firefox password manager, you don't need to specify it again.
* New configuration panel
* New load indicator image
* French translation (Théophile Helleboid)
* New feature: Remember login. It's equals the "Remember me on this computer" function on Google Account login page. If you enable this, the Firefox won't ask for your master password on Firefox startup (except if another extension ask).
* Account management
* Typo fixes
* Compatibility problem with Gmail Manager fixed
* A bug with tooltips fixed