To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Don't require to login request if user already logged in into google and the "I have more than one google account" checkbox is not checked
- Fix opening window when user clicks on the notification
- Send update request after changing preferences
- Fix 3.6 support
- Fix a possible memory leak
- Add OAuth support, so you can use the extension even if you enabled 2 step verification for your Google account..
- New mouse handling behavior
- Icon and menu items can work similar to simple links on webpages. Using shift + left click will open new window, middle click will open new background tab etc.
Icon and menu items can work similar to simple links on webpages. Using shift + left click will open new window, middle click will open new background tab etc.
Update translations (mostly only replaced)
Fix a possible memory leak:
If user opened/closed a window the event listeners were not cleaned up from the custom events.
- Add the toolbar button to the last place on the navigation toolbar
- Make sure the user can remove the button from the toolbar.
Make check for unread feeds menu item the first, so it's easier to reach it and force the request (especially for users, who has no middle button)
Intelligent order of icon context menu. Fro example the "check for unread feeds" menu item is the closest to the mouse pointer if you right click on the icon. Even if the icon is on the add-on bar (bottom of the browser) or on some other toolbar (top of the browser).
Fix button on second browser window: Sometimes, if you opened a second browser window, the button didn't work.
Make possible to turn off the counter display
Improve compatibility with Firefox 4
- Toolbar and statusbar buttons has the same functionality.
- Improve comaptibility with Firefox 4:
- The statusbar won't be visible by default in Firefox 4, so the toolbar button should be shown instead.
Remove empty placeholders in customize toolbar panel
- List of the unread items is shown also in the toolbar button
- If saved your google password with Firefox, you don't need to specify your account details.
- New icons.
- Works with less requests
Special thanks to Endor, who helped a lot with the exhaustive testing