Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Don't require to login request if user already logged in into google and the "I have more than one google account" checkbox is not checked
- Fix opening window when user clicks on the notification
- Send update request after changing preferences
- Fix 3.6 support
- Fix a possible memory leak
- Add OAuth support, so you can use the extension even if you enabled 2 step verification for your Google account..
- New mouse handling behavior
- Icon and menu items can work similar to simple links on webpages. Using shift + left click will open new window, middle click will open new background tab etc.
Icon and menu items can work similar to simple links on webpages. Using shift + left click will open new window, middle click will open new background tab etc.
Update translations (mostly only replaced)
Fix a possible memory leak:
If user opened/closed a window the event listeners were not cleaned up from the custom events.
- Add the toolbar button to the last place on the navigation toolbar
- Make sure the user can remove the button from the toolbar.
Improve compatibility with Firefox 4
- Toolbar and statusbar buttons has the same functionality.
- Improve comaptibility with Firefox 4:
- The statusbar won't be visible by default in Firefox 4, so the toolbar button should be shown instead.
Remove empty placeholders in customize toolbar panel
- List of the unread items is shown also in the toolbar button
- If saved your google password with Firefox, you don't need to specify your account details.
- New icons.
- Works with less requests
Special thanks to Endor, who helped a lot with the exhaustive testing