Review by BT
- Rated 1 out of 5by DK, 3 months agoNo use.
It is more convenient to open a new tab and go to keep.google.com.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17627350, 5 months agoIt's working, but basically just the keep.google.com website in the sidebar. No real added value compared to the site itself.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16997939, 10 months agoFF 101.0 (64-bit) on Linux. Works as advertised. Not as seamless as Chrome based browsers but is extremely useful nevertheless. Thank you so much dev!
- Rated 1 out of 5by J L Anderson, a year agoJust crams google keep notes onto the side bar and you can't easily access it because it's own menu is in the way. Annoying and useless.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12641955, a year agoFonctionne très bien avec Firefox ESR 91.5
Works very well with Firefox ESR 91.5
- Rated 3 out of 5by Jason, a year agoIt works, but also likes to open itself automatically on new windows. More annoying than it's worth.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12894697, 2 years agoIT WORKS! It's not an add-on fault! With Firefox v92 addon again functional!
- Rated 1 out of 5by cliffie leez, 2 years agoThis app is amazing. It's truly the best thing for keeping little notes on hand. But it's broken!! Error 403. Gotta fix it!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17005043, 2 years agol'application n'est plus utilisable suite à ce message :
403. That's an error.
We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 10406892, 2 years agoI've been using it for a long time.
However, since the recent Firefox update, this add-on no longer works.
I hope the add-on will be updated.
- Rated 1 out of 5by camargow, 2 years agoI would've given this extension a 5-star rating, but it just simply stopped working is the last week, when it's sidebar is supposed to be displayed it just shows this error:
"403. That’s an error.
We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know."
Pleaaase fix this, it really is a hugely useful extension!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13493843, 2 years ago'403. That’s an error.
We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know.'