Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added support for HTTPS
- Tooltip Customization
- Foreground color for events
- Font face for whole tooltip
- Font size for whole tooltip
( I tried to change the background color of the
entire tooltip, it simply didnt work. Sorry!)
- Fixed bug with Canceled events still showing in calendar. This might also fix a similiar bug with
deleted events, but I have not been able to replicate the bug to confirm.
- When there are no calendars ( specifically after a user removes all calendars ), the tooltip
will be cleaned of any old data.
- Added option to display only the calendar icon, and the number of events (Like GMail notifier)
- Fixed a display bug in the Tooltip for noon events
- Tweaked the timezone code to hopefully solve a few bugs.
- Multiple Calendar Support
- Customizable Color and Label for each calendar
- Loading animation when extension updates the chain of calendars
- Timezone drop down menu in preferences (Oasis)
- Support for partial hour timezones (+09:30)
- Daylight savings support
- Quick Enabled/Disable
- 24 Hour Time format for my UK friends
- Added instructional information to the options window
- Options window *should* be resizeable now.
- Added option to not show any text in the statusbar when
there are no events for today. (Just shows calendar icon)
to what Google Calendar does on its own.
- After modifying your preferences, the extension will now refresh itself
- All day events for tomorrow will now appropriately display as "Tomorrow"
in todays tooltip.
- Support for Bon Echo 2.0a1 and above
- Full localization added (Support for Polish, German, and English currently)
Numerous Bug Fixes:
See http://extensions.npike.net/gcaln/changelog.txt for details