- We send anonymized data about coupon codes and information about how GoodWallet is used to contribute back to the community. This data does not contain any personally identifiable information such as names or email addresses, but may include data supplied by the browser such as useragent and IP address (but these are not shared).
- We communicate the extension's installation status to https://goodwallet.us, our website, so features such as donation earnings can work, and so any updates to your user profile can be synced between the website and the extension.
- We log unexpected errors to help our team continuously improve the product.
- We share limited data with certain affiliates who require it in order to provide confirmation of a purchase. This is done on an as-needed basis with anonymized data only when it's necessary to credit GoodWallet donations to our users.
- We periodically use cookie to track and credit user referrals.