- Rated 5 out of 5by Alice Dubiel, 3 years agoEasy to use. Prefer the pastel choices of old twitter which look good in dark mode too. Absolutely hate all the sparkles in new twitter.; they give me a headache.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15193297, 3 years agoThis app works well enough restoring the legacy UI. I finally gave up though for the following reasons;
The auto-update addon I also use stopped functioning after the last update. I assume due to some UI change.
The timeline would get crazy, many times showing things out of order, but this may be more of a twitter issue.
Unable to view timeline more than an hour backward.
If you simply want to use the legacy UI and don't care to see older timeline tweets, this is a good add-on.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15177643, 3 years agoOther than the issue with clicking a tweet, and it brings you to the poster's page, this layout works wonderfully. Hoping there's a way around that issue, but you can only do so much with Twitter's new dumb layout.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14576307, 3 years agoTo all the people complaining about Tweets being sent to a new page instead of popping up a window, that has to do more with Twitter itself since they changed how it functions with the new layout. I've been using a User-Agent Switcher which this plugin is based on and it did the same thing however, this plugin actually allows me to copy and paste text on and off Twitter, so I will be switching to this one from now on.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15181290, 3 years agoIt would be perfect if opening tweets did not make you lose your position on the page. Another thing I have noticed is that it often just stops loading tweets once you have reached the bottom of the page. Sometimes scrolling back up helps them load, but often it just does not want to load any further. All it shows is "Back to top".
- Rated 5 out of 5by James, 3 years agoIt restores the look but, not the functionality.
It doesn't create a pop-up when clicking on a tweet. And because of this clicking on any tweet means that you lost where you were on the page and have to scroll to get back from the top.
EDIT: Restored functionality sadly, I already got used to the new Twitter but, I'll leave it 5 stars.