Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 15105500, a year agoRated 5 out of 5So happy I stumbled upon this, seeing it light up brings happy tears to my eyes. I actually wish I knew enough coding to create a version that just... continuously flashed, even if the website I was on didn't have overhead.
- by Firefox user 13223347, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Bug report for the extension: on line 2 of gnu.js, "Document" should actually be "document". This is currently throwing an error and causing the html tag detection to fail. (And is causing me trouble in debugging something unrelated!)
- by Firefox user 13286956, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I would like to add my urging to somebody who can do it (which I can't) to update this essential add-on to be compatible with the latest version of Firefox. If I'd known that it would break, I wouldn't have allowed the update!
[Modified to add] Many thanks for your swift reply, Rob - I look forward to Mozilla approving and issuing your new version. I am so glad that people still care!
- by Alan0304, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5So please update this to keep him "alive" a bit longer in Firefox 57.
I really do like to see the flashing Clacks when visiting sites that have joined in with this.
- by Mentat, 5 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works with test website shown and the graphics and speed is good (but speed is not adjustable.)
Does not seem to work if the http-equiv is included in a webpage header.