For Arch Linux there is a PKGBUILD available in the AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/chrome-gnome-shell-git
For Debian, Fedora, Gentoo and Ubuntu you can install package named "chrome-gnome-shell".
You also can install connector manually. See https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeShellIntegrationForChrome/Installation for install instructions.
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for extensions.gnome.org
- Exchange messages with programs other than Firefox
- Display notifications to you
- Access browser tabs
* Firefox: multiple fixes of GNOME Shell extensions synchronization.
* Firefox 56 is minimum supported version now. ESR users should use browser extension
== Translations ==
* Croatian (gogo)
* Danish (Alan Mortensen, Ask Hjorth Larsen)
* Dutch (Nathan Follens)
* Estonian (Liivia Lilleväli, Mart Raudsepp)
* German (Mario Blättermann)
* Hungarian (Balázs Úr)
* Indonesian (Kukuh Syafaat)
* Serbian (Мирослав Николић)
* Spanish (Daniel Mustieles)
* Turkish (Emin Tufan Çetin)
== Known issues ==
* In Firefox with enabled synchronization of GNOME Shell extensions all Shell extensions may be
removed after screen got locked because of missed support of "locked" idle state
in WebExtensions API implementation
* Chrome extension may be auto uninstalled after upgrade to connector version 10.
It can be restored using inline installation link at https://extensions.gnome.org or using
Chrome Store (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gphhapmejobijbbhgpjhcjognlahblep).
* Firefox can consume a lot of CPU and sometime crash on quit because of Mozilla's bug 1349874