Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
This option can solve a rare problem that appears on "deviantart.com" when downloading an image. This "bug" is not GMFs fault, since it styles the "about:blank" page and some scripts on "deviantart.com" masquerade their "image-in-new-tab" function as "about:blank".
- added option for semi-transparent dropdownmenus (experimental)
- added option "glass and custom tabs v2", use this, if v1 background is too white in some cases.
- new option: make menuseperators visible
- minor other tweaks
-- requested by AMO-Editors
- new options:
-- "white text with black shadow" in dropdown menus v1&v2
-- "black text with white shadow" in dropdown menus v1&v2
-- (requested by Jack A.)
- menubar is now fully glassed
-- requested by Tigerscale
- internal changes
- Italian translation (by Tokai)
- support for FF12a1
- readded "GMF" tabs option (requested by TRV)
- " changes are taking effect 'on the fly' "
--> fixed on multi-window browsing
- internal changes
** restart Firerox for Glass options is still recommended
- removed "GMF" tabs option (dind't look nice enough for me ;-))
- removed round tabs option (didn't work correctly on default tabs)
- changed prefwindow checkboxes to radios
- changes are taking effect "on the fly" now
- removed unneeded code
- fixed some css bugs
- white toolbar buttons option is now for both big and small icon view
- some fixes on default tabs
- new option: enabled/disable white tabtext
- internal fixes
1.0.1 (added some tweaks from my Noia4 theme)
- default tabs changed to be more "glassy"
- new option: Glass with custom tabs
- new option: higher tabs
- new option: higher bookmarks toolbar
- new option: "GMF" tabs (default on 1.0)
- new option: combined favicon/closebutton
- new option: round tabs
- label change: white toolbar buttons -> small white buttons
** only for small icon view
- first release
- (option) enable/disable Glass effects
- (option) enable/disable small white toolbar buttons
- available in English and German