- by In, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5I went through the trouble of downloading and joining Giving Assistant but it gave no coupon code and nothing back on Panda Express $32 dinner purchase online. BAAAAD.
- by Central Vapors, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5It doesn't get much easier than this so…
It doesn't get much easier than this so earn cash back when shopping online with absolutely no extra effort, the browser extension is set it and forget it. Then get paid when you shop online at the stores you were going to do your shopping at anyways!
Giving Assistant is as close to a Money Tree as it gets.
- by Firefox user 15735622, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Of the various shopping extensions, I find this one to be most user friendly. It seems to show up at just the right time and gives me good cash back rates.
- by TotalGaz, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Love how I can see my cash back earned and donations given by clicking on the extension image. Quite a lot of account setting functions on it. Works no issues for me 👍
- by Central Vapors, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5It doesn't get much easier than this so earn cash back when shopping online with absolutely no extra effort, the browser extension is set it and forget it. Then get paid when you shop online at the stores you were going to do your shopping at anyways!
Giving Assistant is as close to a "Money Tree" as it gets. Highly recommend this extension
- by Firefox user 14685839, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Scam Alert Giving Assistat scam !!!
I was looking to make a big purchase and looking on many sites that gives cash back i was lured by giving assistant that shows on their site and on their app that would give 10% back while others would give 5% or less. Little that i knew that was a big bait and switch and ended up having no cash back at all. I contacted them and told them that on their site was showing 10% cash back and nowhere on their site says otherwise. Their response was to read the privacy and policy of the site i bought from and not theirs. I think this is very misleading since they are the one providing the service of giving me 10% cash back and not the site i bought from. For me this is a big deal false advertisement and i think people should be well aware of this scam on this site.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHi Rob, I responded to a similar review you left for us on Site Jabber, but in case you didn't see it, I've posted it here as well. While we wish that all merchants would offer flat cash back rates, many of them have very specific terms and exclusions based on what you purchase. These terms are determined completely by the merchant. To check for terms and exclusions, all you need to do is click the 'i' icon on the Shop Now button. Any terms that we know about will be listed there. I've pasted below the terms that AirBnb has listed on their store page.
'10% standard cash back for hosts only, on booked listing amount when guest checks in. Hosts must create listing after clicking through Giving Assistant.'
If you have further questions or concerns, please send us an email at email@example.com.