- by Firefox user 12900474, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5I could not lock the tracker individually the button does not work.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHi there, it sounds like the site may be set to either "trusted" or "restricted" which stops individual blocker control. Would you mind sending an email to email@example.com so we can look into this further? Thanks!
- by Firefox user 14986237, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5每次开机打开浏览器都会弹出主页窗口。很烦。
Each time I open my computer and browser,it'll open the HOME window.So unhappy.
- by QuoteStrife, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Extreme user friendly UI, however doesn't allow ads to run on certain websites without turning off adblocking all together, fix that and its a perfect 5.Hi, thanks for the suggestion! This is something we would like to implement in the future. Feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any other feedback or questions, thanks!
- by Firefox user 14871999, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5My Pinterest ad blocker was removed by Firefox (how much did Pinterest pay Firefox for that I wonder) so I tried this app instead but it doesn't work at all for Pinterest. Works great for Youtube but it has to work for Pinterest to get more than 3 stars from me.Hi, Ghostery blocks third party tracking and ads. Shoot us an email to email@example.com of some examples where Ghostery is not working on Pinterest so we can look into it further. Thanks!
- by witrak(), 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Would be four stars but for that, it should not show nagging advertisements of Ghostery paid services nor bragging info after each new version...
Edit (after developer response): Yes, I know that it is informational window. My point is that developers should not remind about paid/subscription based version under every possible pretext (especially if the business model assumes payment from the other side, too...).This window is a message to let our users know we now offer a paid subscription option with additional features we think you guys will really enjoy. If you wish to continue using the free version of Ghostery, this is still available with the same great features we have always provided. Simply click the "x" in the corner of the window and continue browsing securely with Ghostery!