- Rated 2 out of 5by Danohall, 2 years agoGhostery appears to be interfering with Yahoo email add block app. If I turn off the ad block portion of Ghostery, then Yahoo email add block works fine. Please fix this Ghostery.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Sandro Linux, 3 years agouBlock Origin is way bettter than this browser extension and I do not trust the company behind this browser extension and I do not like the upselling for the premium verison
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13667143, 3 years agoWorks, but lately it feeds you a bunch of ads. Very disappointing, but I'll be moving on to some other solution because of it.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHi, notifications can be turned off in Ghostery's extension settings: Click the Ghostery icon in the browser > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click "notifications" > adjust accordingly. To turn off Rewards: Click the Ghostery icon in the browser > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click opt in/out > un-check the box that reads "participating in Ghostery Rewards" Reach out by email to email@example.com with any questions.
- Rated 2 out of 5by sameer.indirock, 3 years agoWas working fine until a while ago. now every time i start firefox it is enabled but when i open a site like youtube or news, there are all sorts of ads showing. have to toggle it a couple of times to get it working.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Jake Bruce, 3 years agoI was using this ad blocker for months and it worked great. But recently it does not block the ad on YouTube. Sometimes, before the YouTube video start to play, there was a ad which can be skipped after 5 seconds. Please fix it. I don't want to see any ads. I'll give 5 stars if it was fixed.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12976974, 4 years agoinvadente , è vero che blocca la pubblicità soprattutto su youtube ma poi salta fuori ad ogni accesso e invita a passare alla versione a pagamento, inoltre ache dopo averlo disinstallato si ripresenta e si deve eliminare anche l'icona x liberarsene definitivamente