- by Mattparsons, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Good app turned S$y. Why an ad blocker started showing adds, slowed down my broswings, and stole my attention that was supposed to prevent all these things did exactly the opposite. Terrible app
Developer responseposted 2 years agoGhostery Rewards operates locally, meaning it is completely contained within your browser and does not transmit personal information back to Ghostery, Cliqz, or any other third party companies. It can be disabled by going into the Ghostery settings and turning off the toggle for Rewards. Send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
- by Esnèque, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Le Mardi 21 Janvier 2020
Ne fonctionne toujours pas avec la nouvelle mise à jour de firefox 72.02 ( 64 Bits )
Le Jeudi 09 Janvier 2020
Ne fonctionne toujours pas avec la nouvelle mise à jour de firefox 72.01 ( 64 Bits )
Le Mercredi 08 Janvier 2020
Ne fonctionne toujours pas avec la nouvelle mise à jour de firefox 72.0 ( 64 Bits )
Le Jeudi 05 Décembre 2019
Ne fonctionne toujours pas avec la nouvelle mise à jour firefox 71.0 ( 64 bits )
mercredi 06 novembre 2019 ne fonctionne plus sous firefox 70.0.1
- by Wellerstind, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Does not allow social media trackers or Google analytics to be blocked.Hi, would you mind emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a site example of this? Ghostery blocks third-party tracking and ads. We would be happy to look into this. Thanks!
- by trav, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5too complicated, too much stuff going on, too many settings. I need something that just blocks stuff without so many pop-ups of it's own...Hi, Ghostery starts blocking with default settings as soon as it is installed. However, we are happy to help you navigate the settings. Reach out to us by email to email@example.com so we can assist.
- by Firefox user 15254007, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5This Ghostery extension disfigures *every* web page for 10 seconds with a bright purple display in the lower right corner of the web page showing all the trackers it has blocked.
Yes, bright purple junk added to *every* web page for 10 seconds.
Highly distracting and unacceptable for any extension to add spam to web pages.
This extension *must* be changed (in order to not consider it being spam itself) to have an option to allow not showing that purple non-static (hence distracting) spam for 10 seconds on every web page.
Obviously I am uninstalling this spamware now, after incorrectly blaming the problem on the newest version 69 of Firefox (which btw actually recommended this Ghostery extension).This setting can be disabled by clicking the Ghostery icon > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click "purple box" > uncheck the box that says "show the purple box in the corner of my browser". Please reach out to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.