- Rated 1 out of 5by Timothy Kimuhu, a year agoIt works some days, and it doesn't work other days please fix itHi there, could you send an email to email@example.com so we can assist? Thanks!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Trisha, a year agoI've used this extension for years with no problems. Two days ago, I began having trouble with images/photos not showing up, whole pages being blank. When I turned Ghostery off, the issues were fixed!Hi there, could you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist? Thanks!
- Rated 1 out of 5by muddypantz, a year agoUsed to be okay but now you gotta pay to get basic security. Feel this was bought out to monitor your traffic. 3rd party site is called on every page hit.Hi! The free Ghostery version is still available and works as it always has. Could you send an email to email@example.com so we can assist? Thanks!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Cool Bro, a year agoHow come it doesn't block well known trackers from Adobe? And I can't even add my filters! Just Use Ublock Origin with another extension like Privacy Badger or Disconnect, it will offer the same features. Worst of all, it has a high possibility of site breakage. Use another adblocker.Hi there, could you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist? Thanks!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Marcelo Kuroi, a year agoAwful. It don't let me use twitter.comHey! This is fixed now. Make sure you are updated to the newest version. Send an email to email@example.com so we can assist if needed. Thanks!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17210918, a year agoThe notifaction icon on bottom its so anoying and cant be turn off ,Hi, to turn of the Tracker Tally: Click the Ghostery icon > Click the three stacked dots > Click "Settings" > Find "Tracker-Tally" in the left side menu and click it > Uncheck the box that gives the option to display it > refresh. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17078640, 2 years agoUsed to work great. But,.... doesn't block any ads nowadays.Hi, would you mind sending an email to email@example.com so we can look into this? Thanks!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Luisa, 2 years agoHace a Firefox más lento, mucho más lento, ni siquiera deja escuchar música en youtube music .-.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15328923, 2 years agoне ставьте.
сдулись разрабы - повелись на деньги. рекламы долбанная куча, а расширение так и пишет в настройках "Разблокировано Смарт-Браузингом". Нах мне такой Ваш Смарт-Браузинг тогда?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16874831, 2 years agoIts blocking things from my work as well. (Not pop-ups)Hi, could you please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist with settings? Thanks!
- Rated 1 out of 5by MamaBri, 2 years agoGros ralentisseur des pages Facebook. Je viens de le supprimer
- Rated 1 out of 5by Pillboi, 2 years agoIt didn't mention that you have to pay for the services it says you get, I'll just use a different extension that's free.Hi there! Our extension remains free with the ad-blocking and anti-tracking features we have always provided. Visit www.ghostery.com/pricing to see the benefits of a paid subscription with Ghostery.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Nightlistic, 2 years agoHad been using this add blocker for a year. At first it worked fine. Then suddenly it just stopped allowing any interaction with it on the web browser. I uninstalled it thinking it was a glitch and re-installed it same thing. Click the icon and it just doesn't work anymore. Made sure it was turned on. Same issue nothing.Hey sorry to hear about this.. can you shoot us an email at email@example.com so we can help out?