THIS EXTENSION IS LOOKING FOR A NEW MAINTAINER https://github.com/phstc/gesture-translate, contact me if you are interested on helping this extension.
With Gesture Translate you can translate any text in a webpage just by full circle
or zig and zag mouse movements. The translated text will be showed in the status bar.
With Gesture Translate you don't need click in anything to translate any text in a webpage.How to use the Gesture Translate Add-on
1) Select the text
2) Move the mouse cursor in a 360º full circle
or zig and zag movements (left, right, left
OR right, left, right
3) The translated text will be showed in the status bar, if you click in the translated text on the status bar, the Google translate page will be open in a new Tab****** FIRST INSTRUCTIONS - SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE ************ If you don't select your language, the Add-on will try to set your language by your geolocation if it's available ******
1) Select any text in a webpage
2) Right click in the text
3) Go to Translate "your selected text" in context menu
4) Click in "Change Languages" and select your language****** INSTRUCTIONS TO CHANGE THE FONT COLOR ******
If you want to change the default font color. Go to Tools->Add-ons->Extensions->Gesture Translate->Preferences and then change as you want.
The selected text is translated via Google Translate API
Gesture Translate is based on gTranslate (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/918/)
.Tweet this Add-on
Icons and images by Thiago Buratti
The extension source codehttps://github.com/phstc/gesture-translate