To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added Clear Line button with shortcut Ctrl+L.
- Added ;} button.
- Changed name of Exit button to the more accurate Cancel.
- Changed name of Try It to Preview with shortcut Ctrl+P.
- Removed Revert button (redundant to Cancel).
- Fixed inline editing buttons so if no text is selected, it will not select the inserted code.
- Fixed inline editing buttons so if no text is selected, it will not automatically Preview the changes.
- Fixed problems with overflow input textbox flickering and changing scroll position while editing.
- Fixed Tab function to allow inserting tabs in selected text and multi-line selected text.
New to 0.1.5:
- Code cleanup and notes. Removed global constants.
- Changed main keyboard shortcut to Ctrl+Alt+Slash.
- Fixed Comment/Uncomment to be able to handle comments within comments.
- Fixed a bug with Uncomment failing when the end of the selection includes a line break.
- Made inline editing buttons automatically Preview changes.
- Made inline editing buttons persist the selected text.
- Added an Unload button to temporarily clear all styles.
- Added panel keyboard shortcuts for Save (Ctrl+S), Try (Ctrl+T), Unload (Ctrl+U),
Revert (Ctrl+R), Comment (Ctrl+/), !important (Ctrl+1), and @import (Ctrl+2).
- Added tooltips for all keyboard shortcuts.
- Total rewrite of inline editing buttons JS to simplify code and automate tab detection.
- Fixed a bug that made the cursor jump to the top of the textbox when using inline buttons if the style is too long.
- Added support for SeaMonkey 2.3+ !
- Changed from <tabpanel><vbox> to <tabpanel orient="vertical">.
- Made !important button more sophisticated, can remove !important's or insert them into a selected block.
- Fixed a bug with Uncomment failing when the beginning of the selection includes a line break.
- Added the keyboard shortcut: Ctrl+Alt+G.
- Removed the editor window from the Addons Manager.
- Fixed a very baffling bug causing rules with #id to fail by using encodeURIComponent.
- Added a Clear All button to the inline editing buttons.
- Switched JS code from global variable to namespaced object.
- Load starting JS code with an onload eventListener.
- Made Uncomment function more flexible to allow for a single leading or trailing space.
- Localized all labels.
- Force the cursur to appear inside the parenthesis when using @import button.
- Restored the window to Addons Manager Options.
- Changed branding.
- Switched to using Services.prefs.
- Switched editor from a prefwindow to a dialog window.
- Made dialog resizable.
- Fixed dialog so it persists it's position and size.
- Added menu entries under Web Developer.
- Fixed Theme-specific to show "Default" when viewing default theme.
- Added Exit button to dialog and rearranged the Try it button.
- Added inline editing button for inserting !important tag.
- Added inline editing button for inserting/removing comment tags.
- Added inline editing button for inserting @import lines.