To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
GazoPa Similar Image Search 0.13
GazoPa is an image search engine that use color and/or shape to search for similar images. Right click on any images on the web and similar images can be searched.
About this Add-on
It is the convenient and fastest way to search similar images.
To create your own collections, you must have a Mozilla Add-ons account.
Information We Collect
We may require you to register for an account to use GazoPa that requires the submission of personal information through registration pages (referred to for convenience as “Registration Pages”), which may contain a function for collecting various pieces of your personal information including your name, title, address, email address, phone number, facsimile number, and information about your interests in and use of various products, programs, and services. We only collect your personal information if you voluntarily submit the information to us for such purposes as registering to use GazoPa, or requests for information, products, or services. For your information, through certain technologies employed by GazoPa, we also collect non-personally identifiable information about you. For more details about this type of data collection, please refer to the section below on cookies.
To protect your security and privacy, we require that you enter the personal information that we collect and that the information be current, although Hitachi disclaims any legal duty to verify the accuracy of any personal data that you provide to Hitachi. We will make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal data and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. In certain jurisdictions you may have the right to access information held about you. In such cases, your right of access can be exercised in accordance with relevant legislation and may be subject to a small fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. If you require more information about this please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that, to protect your security and privacy, Hitachi may take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to making changes to your personal information. For your information, please note that it is our practice to monitor and in some cases record calls for staff training and quality assurance purposes.
How We Use the Information We Collect and Who We Share It With
Hitachi reserves the right to compile, save, use within the scope of our activities, and analyze any and all data (contact and personal data, use history, etc.) that we collect from you through GazoPa. We use the personal information that you provide to us for our internal purposes such as providing our products and demonstration services to you, including the display of customized content; auditing, researching and analyzing in order to maintain, protect and improve our demonstration services; ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and developing new services. We may send you certain communications relating to the GazoPa service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the GazoPa Newsletter, that are considered part of your GazoPa account. If you do not want to receive such communications, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data or please refer to the section on opting in and out.
Hitachi has a general policy of not disclosing your personal information to third parties unless you have consented to such sharing. However, we may share the personal information you provide to us with trusted companies we have hired to provide services for us, such as sending out our newsletters, or collecting and processing information on our behalf. These companies – our vendors – are contractually bound to use personal information that we share with them only to perform the services we have hired them to provide. We may also share the personal information you provide to us if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of GazoPa, its users or the public as required or permitted by law. We may also share your personal information in the event that the business of Hitachi is transferred to another entity by way of merger, sale of the company’s assets, or otherwise.
If you consent to sharing of your personal information, we may share your information with Hitachi’s related entities and selected third parties so that they may provide you with or contact you regarding information and materials that may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive such communications, or do not want us to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data, or please refer to the section on opting in and out.
We may also collect and group demographic and preferences information, responses to surveys and other personal information that we collect from you into an aggregate, non-personally identifiable form for disclosure to our existing or potential business partners, affiliates, sponsors or other third parties. However, please be assured that this aggregate data will in no way personally identify you or any other visitors to GazoPa.
From time to time, we may collect general, non-personal, statistical information about the use of GazoPa, such as how many visitors visit a specific page on GazoPa, how long they stay on that page and which hyperlinks, if any, they “click” on. We collect this information through the use of “cookies” and other tracking technologies, which are discussed in greater detail below in the section on cookies. We collect this information in order to determine which areas of GazoPa are most popular and to enhance GazoPa for visitors. As with other aggregated data, we may disclose such data to our existing or potential business partners, affiliates, sponsors or other third parties, but this aggregate data will in no way personally identify you or any other visitors to GazoPa.
Children’s Information and COPPA
We respect the privacy of children (i.e., those under the age of 13) as much as we do the privacy of other visitors to GazoPa, and will always seek parental consent when required by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). COPPA applies to commercial website operators such as Hitachi and governs the providing online of children’s personal information. COPPA generally (there are exceptions) requires parental consent before a commercial website operator may collect children’s personal information online.
Hitachi does not permit children to subscribe to the services Hitachi provides through GazoPa, and in the normal course of visiting and using GazoPa, children are not requested to provide personal information online to Hitachi.
We may also employ software technology known as “Web beacons” or “clear GIFs” which helps us keep track of what content on GazoPa is effective. Web beacons are small graphics with a unique identifier that are used to track the online movements of Internet users. Web beacons are embedded in the Web pages you review, so they are not stored on your hard drive. The Web beacons we use do not track or collect any personally identifiable information about you and they are in no way linked to your personally identifiable information.
Opting In and Out
When you submit personal information to us through the Registration Pages on GazoPa, you may be given an opportunity to opt in to receiving additional information other than regarding GazoPa from Hitachi, Hitachi related entities, and/or selected third parties at the time of submitting your personal information to us. If you opt in, you may be added to our list of users who will receive promotional and marketing communications from us, our partners, and/or other third parties. If you initially opt in to receiving such communications and you later decide that you no longer want to receive them, you may opt out of receiving promotional and marketing communications from us and/or our partners and other third parties by contacting Hitachi at 750 Central Expressway, Santa Clara, CA 95050-2627 or email@example.com.
Links to Other Sites
For your convenience, GazoPa may from time to time include links to third-party sites whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites' privacy policies, as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties. Hitachi accepts no liability or responsibility for the content of third-party sites.
Security of Information and Disclosures
Hitachi uses reasonable security measures to safeguard information concerning, and submitted by, users like you. Despite the security measures employed by Hitachi, you should be aware that it is impossible to guarantee absolute security with respect to information sent through the Internet and any transmission of such information is at your own risk.
End-User License Agreement
YOU MUST READ THIS END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (THIS “AGREEMENT”) AND THE TERMS OF SERVICE RELATING TO THE GAZOPA SERVICE, WHICH ARE ACCESSIBLE AT www.gazopa.com/terms_of_service (THE “TERMS OF SERVICE”), BEFORE USING THE ACCOMPANYING SOFTWARE (THE “SOFTWARE”) AND ACCESSING THE GAZOPA SERVICE WITH THE SOFTWARE. BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, COPYING, ACCESSING, OR USING THE SOFTWARE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND THE TERMS OF SERVICE, THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THEM, AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEIR TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT AND THE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOU MAY NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY, ACCESS, OR USE THE SOFTWARE OR THE GAZOPA SERVICE. IF THERE IS ANY INCONSISTENCY BETWEEN THIS AGREEMENT AND THE TERMS OF SERVICE, THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE THE CONTROLLING DOCUMENT.
1. License Grant. Hitachi America, Ltd. (“Hitachi”) hereby grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use the Software, and any documentation or electronic instructions accompanying the Software (the “Documentation”), solely for use in connection with your use of the GazoPa Service. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the GazoPa Service as provided by Hitachi, in the manner permitted by the Terms of Service.
You obtain no title or ownership in any Software or Documentation, nor do you obtain any right to sublicense the Software. The Software may be used only as provided in either machine-readable object code form or machine-compressed form. You may install the Software on a single computer or portable device only, as applicable. You may make a single copy of the Software for backup and archival purposes only and all Software copies you make must contain all proprietary notices included in the original. You may use the Documentation only in printed or electronic form to assist in your use of the Software, but you may not make additional copies of the Documentation.
2. Use Restrictions. Except to the extent these restrictions are prohibited by applicable law or prohibited by the terms of any Open Source License, you must not, and must not allow any other person to: (a) use the Software to conduct comparative or competitive analyses, including benchmarking; (b) reverse engineer, decompile, reverse compile, reduce in human readable form or otherwise access the source code of the Software; (c) sublicense, rent, lease, modify, enhance, supplement, create derivative works from the Software; (d) copy the Software other than as expressly allowed; (e) remove or otherwise tamper with any proprietary notices contained on or in the Software; or (f) use or permit the Software to be used to perform services for third parties, whether on a service bureau or time sharing basis or otherwise, without Hitachi’s express written authorization.
3. Software Transfers Unless Hitachi has given you specific written permission to do so, you may not copy, transfer, transmit, sublicense or assign your rights to use the Software, grant a security interest in or over your rights to use the Software, or otherwise transfer any part of your rights to use the Software.
4. Warranty Disclaimers, Limitations on Liability and Remedies. THE SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND IS USED ONLY AT YOUR SOLE RISK, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW. HITACHI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, OF ANY KIND REGARDING SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES AS TO FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, RESULTS, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, ACCESSIBILITY, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO APPLY TO YOU, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. ANY WARRANTIES THAT BY LAW SURVIVE THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS SHALL TERMINATE NINETY (90) DAYS FROM THE DATE YOU RECEIVED THE SOFTWARE.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software and the Documentation is with you. Should the Software or the Documentation prove defective, you (and not Hitachi or its distributors, licensors or dealers) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing or repair. Hitachi does not warrant that the functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements or operate in the combination that you may select for use, that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error free, or that defects in the Software will be corrected. No oral or written statement by Hitachi or by a representative of Hitachi shall create any warranty.
HITACHI WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES AND LOST PROFITS, IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SOFTWARE, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF HITACHI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY EVENT, IF ANY OF THE ABOVE PROVISIONS IN THIS SECTION ARE NOT ENFORCEABLE IN AN APPLICABLE JURISDICTION, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF HITACHI WILL BE LIMITED TO, IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF HITACHI, EITHER THE (1) CORRECTION OR DELETION OF ANY INACCURATE SOFTWARE; OR (2) REFUND OF ANY FEES FOR THE SOFTWARE AND THE GAZOPA SERVICE RECEIVED BY HITACHI FROM YOU, IF ANY.
5. Ownership and Licenses Hitachi and its licensors own all copyrights, trademarks, designs, patents, know-how, trade secrets, trade, business or company names, domain names and related registration rights and all other intellectual property rights in the Software and Documentation, including any modifications (“Hitachi IP”). Hitachi IP is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and other intellectual property laws. You only are granted license rights in the Software, as expressly stated in this Agreement. You must not do anything to jeopardize Hitachi’s or Hitachi’s licensors’ rights in the Hitachi IP including, but not limited to: (i) copying, modifying, merging, or transmitting Hitachi IP; (ii) deleting or tampering with any proprietary notices on or in the Hitachi IP; (iii) taking any action that diminishes the value of any trademarks included in the Hitachi IP; or (iv) using the Software or Documentation in violation of applicable law. These restrictions are in addition to those stated in Article 2.
6. Termination of Licenses. Your license to use the Software will terminate: (i) when that Software is replaced with any upgrade, revision or replacement Software; (ii) when the license term ends, if any is expressly stated; (iii) if you are in breach of this Agreement; or (iv) when Hitachi ceases to provide the GazoPa services. Furthermore, you may terminate this Agreement at any time by destroying all copies of the Software and Documentation. All obligations of confidentiality and restrictions on use, and all other provisions that may reasonably be interpreted to survive termination of this Agreement, will survive termination of this Agreement for any reason.
7. U.S. Government Restricted Rights. If you are a U.S. Government user, then the Software and Documentation (i) are provided with “RESTRICTED RIGHTS” and the use, duplication or disclosure of the Software and Documentation is subject to the restrictions set forth in subparagraphs (c)(1) and (c)(2) of the Commercial Computer Software-Restricted Rights (Jun 1987) clause at FAR 52.227-19 and (ii) are provided with “LIMITED RIGHTS” and the use, duplication and disclosure of the Software and Documentation is subject to the restrictions set forth in subparagraphs (a)(13) and (b)(3) of the Rights in Technical Data-Noncommercial Items (Nov 1995) clause at DFARS 252.227-7013, as applicable. Unpublished-rights reserved under the Copyright Laws of the United States. Manufacturer is Hitachi, America, Ltd., GazoPa Project, 50 Prospect Avenue, Tarrytown, NY 10591.
8. Export Control Laws. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to the export of the Software or the Documentation. Specifically, you shall not export, re-export or transship the Software or the Documentation, or the direct product thereof, in violation of any United States or other laws and regulations which may from time to time be applicable. None of the Software, Documentation or underlying information or technology may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Serbia, Montenegro, North Korea, Syria or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Denial Order. By using the Software, you are agreeing to the foregoing and you are representing and warranting that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
9. High Risk Activities. The Software is not fault-tolerant and is not designed, manufactured or intended for use in hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance, such as in the operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation or communication systems, air traffic control, direct life support machines, or weapons systems, in which the failure of the Software could lead directly to death, personal injury, or severe physical or environmental damage. Hitachi specifically disclaims any express or implied warranty of fitness for any high risk uses listed above.
10. Applicable Law and Forum. With respect to any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, Hitachi and you agree to negotiate in good faith and undertake reasonable efforts to cooperate with one another to achieve a mutually satisfactory resolution. Hitachi has no obligation to become involved in any dispute between you and any other person. This Agreement and any dispute arising in connection therewith shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New York, U.S.A., without regard to its conflict of law principles. Hitachi and you agree that all disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be resolved by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in New York, New York, or another forum mutually agreed upon by Hitachi and you, pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules (“Rules”) of the AAA by a sole arbitrator nominated by agreement of Hitachi and you and confirmed in accordance with the Rules. If AAA is not hearing consumer commercial disputes at the time, Hitachi may select another arbitral body in its sole discretion. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in a court of competent jurisdiction. You agree that Hitachi is entitled to obtain preliminary injunctive relief to the extent allowed by law to enforce this Agreement and any of the Terms of Service pending a final arbitral decision.