To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
This Firefox add-on uses the excellent D3 data-visualization library and data from the native 'about:memory' page to make numbers come to life!
What you get:
* A new internal page for your browser, 'about:stats'
* A toolbar-button in the browser's chrome, for quick and easy access to the statistics
What's on offer:
* Live Updates
Data is pulled in real time from the 'about:memory' backend. If that is not your cup of tea, you can disable live updates, which would reveal the option to manually update the numbers.
* Back-in-time Statistics
A time slider is provided, which would allow you to track the statistics through the displayed datasets. Track your improvements or mistakes in time.
* Browser's Internal Statistics
Some times, it's not you, it's them. Not limited to the tab-based statistics, you can request to see the internal statistics by the browser. Reveals all the standard allocations for the browser, in addition to a hierarchical view of all memory used by your particular sessions.
What's in the pipeline:
* A tracker which would allow you to selectively compare datasets across time
* Ability to store a basic data-dump
* A beautiful page for the beautiful stats
Version 1.0.0 is out. (Hopefully) a lot more to come.
* For the adventurous, get the development version from the current repository here.
* Have great ideas? Contribute to the code here.