- by Firefox user 13913848, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I left a one-star review before, and now it's not showing in the reviews. How nice. So, 2nd time leaving a one-star review. Not only will my bookmarks not sync, customer service never bothered to respond to my email when I contacted them for assistance, and it's been two weeks now.
- by Proft, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5With only 1600 bookmarks, initial sync has been running for over 30 minutes and has not yet completed. I have over 6000 bookmarks on my main machine so this is untenable.
- by zuzavo zaza, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Please, before use this addon read carefully the Terms and Conditions of use before acept: "By using our Service you expressly allow us to transfer your personal data to the United States and process it there." For synchronize my tabs is really necesary "process " my personal info in the U.S? Really? Fuck you
- by Firefox user 13896072, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5It's a s**t. I've been spending more tnah five hours trying to backup within Firefox. I've deletede the account, created another one... nothing works.
- by Firefox user 13851105, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Can't even login. Download, setup account with email and password. Then try to use these to login to begin sync. Get repeated message "An error has occurred. Return to login." At this point, I would not trust this software even if it eventually allowed login.
- by Firefox user 12986166, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5on Android, no login is possible, so no sync on multiple computers.
bei Android ist kein Login möglich, also keine Sync auf mehreren Computer.
Nicht zu gebrauchen
- by Firefox user 13046811, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5What a mess! When it works it is perfect. I completely lose all links about every 3 months for some reason. Probably a Foxfire undate which is a whole different problem.
- by Firefox user 13541127, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Not letting sing in. Username and passowrd are all right, I can login in the webpage, put in Firefox not allawed.
Can you fix it? Working fine in Opera and Chrome
- by Judy Bell, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5PROBLEMS never stop and I've wasted hours on this. It worked fine before the ff upgrade, was told to install the new fvd but it won't accept my password, reset the password and it still won't accept it.I have everysync, everhelper, have been using this for years but got so frustrated I started using Opera and now that browser is buggy and I'm getting unresponsive messages just I did constantly in ff. At least fvd worked in opera so I'll have to go back to it. Just spent hour or more uninstalling fvd, reinstalling,,,new password won't work, nothing synchs, it's a disaster and I am MAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- by pjmarengo, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work with Firefox. I just switched back to Firefox from the Opera browser; the bookmark upload from Opera seemed to go smoothly and quickly. But the sync just hangs on Firefox. When trying to merge bookmarks I get to the screen that says "please be patient, this should take 10 to 40 seconds to complete" or something like that, and it does... nothing. I just get the little wheel spinning around and around. Thinking that maybe it was just slow because I have so many bookmarks, I've left it running for as long as a half hour. Went back and it was still stuck there.
I've read some of the reviews that seemed to be good written by other Firefox users; and the most recent ones that, like me, said it didn't work. Apparently the extension needs to be updated to be compatible with the new Firefox 57.Guess I'll look around for another solution to porting my Opera bookmarks to FF.
- by Firefox user 13578533, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Buggy, unreliable, problematic, has to be synced every time Firefox is opened, forgets password when signing in, adds groups randomly, loses groups, backup is random, restore DOESN'T, this is the worst app I have ever used, very disappointing.