- by Firefox user 13386478, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5after xmarks this is the choice. it works... most of the time. as the only solution I would not recommend. have the backup ready or/and use the backup feature of eversync.
things that can go wrong
- merge: creates duplicates
- takes as long as 40sek (usual) up to 15min (at the moment) up to never finishes (on occasion)
things that would help you as addition
- bookmark manager third party
- FFs import / export as a backup
- FF freeze
- use it with FFs Sync
it will not
- currate duplicates
- sort or edit or manage
it is possible (with pro)
- to store you backups online
- by Firefox user 14195587, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5There needs to be a way to set a schedule for syncing. The syncing now slows my pc to a crawl. It stops all streaming and surfing with extreme interference. I have to constantly go to the extensions and manually turn the ext. off and on. I should be able to schedule syncing when I am asleep. This the only negative with this program. There could be some improvements such as groups within groups so to categorize groups. This would be so helpful.