Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13386478, a year agoRated 4 out of 5after xmarks this is the choice. it works... most of the time. as the only solution I would not recommend. have the backup ready or/and use the backup feature of eversync.
things that can go wrong
- merge: creates duplicates
- takes as long as 40sek (usual) up to 15min (at the moment) up to never finishes (on occasion)
things that would help you as addition
- bookmark manager third party
- FFs import / export as a backup
- FF freeze
- use it with FFs Sync
it will not
- currate duplicates
- sort or edit or manage
it is possible (with pro)
- to store you backups online
- by Firefox user 14195587, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5There needs to be a way to set a schedule for syncing. The syncing now slows my pc to a crawl. It stops all streaming and surfing with extreme interference. I have to constantly go to the extensions and manually turn the ext. off and on. I should be able to schedule syncing when I am asleep. This the only negative with this program. There could be some improvements such as groups within groups so to categorize groups. This would be so helpful.
- by Firefox user 14610293, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Just so useful. With Chrome getting more and more bloated, I've been trying out Firefox. Now I use both, one as my work based browser and the other to have a few personal pages open (my email, Facebook etc.). This is a great way to know any bookmarks are kept up to date ni both browsers.
Just brilliant in the way it works.
- by Firefox user 13799665, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Grabbed ALL bookmarks from every identity in Chrome, added them to the other identities, jumbled them up, added them to my FF and erased the ones from my wife's identity in Chrome on my desktop. Chrome then synced her "new" bookmarks (mine) and erased hers from her Chrome sync.
THEN when adding ALL of my bookmarks from each account to the others, EverSync copied the folders, but placed the bookmarks OUTSIDE of the folders. Genius.
You know, I thought, "Surely the 1 star reviews must be skewed somehow. The other users probably did something wrong. I'm smarter than they are." My bad. And don't call me Shirley.
I see the "Report for abuse" button. Can I "Report for terrible design" instead?