Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by Joe Broom, a year agoRated 1 out of 5The firefox version has no buttons to sync or download - they aren't grayed out as the help page assumes; they don't exist. Useless. And, yes, the companion app is installed, both are enabled, and the sites are whitelisted.
- by Sam, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I see no point of this for Firefox on PC. The only reason I installed it was for syncing with FVD Speed Dial. There is no way to sync but strangely works as advertised on Google Chrome which does integrate with FVD Speed Dial. I do not exceed the bookmark and speed dial limit exceeded either for free use.
- by Slapchop83, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Such a sick bookmark app. I have nothing but love for this whole setup but if I were to vent just 1 gripe I guess it would be about the mess I made of my bookmarks before I learned how to use this extension properly and how for a while I was resetting Firefox on a regular basis and for which every time I did my old bookmarks stayed on the server but they also get re-uploaded again when I resync and around I continued to go as they piled up again and again... I guess I must have mostly the same ones on my one account about 8 times each now aside from a few stragglers I added between syncs until I finally realized what I was doing. I guess I'm curious if there's a command or menu option I keep missing that I could use to clear the many redundancies I've built up? So since my only gripe was the result of a flawed user and not so much an extension problem I'll say great work again Nimbus Web, love this extension and the cloud sync aspect. Thanks!
- by cclsys, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Twice I lost everything due to extraordinary actions by this program which magically remembers things from years ago and jumbles them all together whilst erasing the recent files. A total mess. I love it when it works well, but be very, very careful. Will never use again.
- by Firefox user 13798081, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Didn't work for me. Created account with username + p/w on Chrome. Saved bookmarks. On Firefox, all attempts to login with same user/pass got "An error occurred, please go back to login screen".