- Rated 4 out of 5after xmarks this is the choice. it works... most of the time. as the only solution I would not recommend. have the backup ready or/and use the backup feature of eversync.
things that can go wrong
- merge: creates duplicates
- takes as long as 40sek (usual) up to 15min (at the moment) up to never finishes (on occasion)
things that would help you as addition
- bookmark manager third party
- FFs import / export as a backup
- FF freeze
- use it with FFs Sync
it will not
- currate duplicates
- sort or edit or manage
it is possible (with pro)
- to store you backups online
- Rated 4 out of 5There needs to be a way to set a schedule for syncing. The syncing now slows my pc to a crawl. It stops all streaming and surfing with extreme interference. I have to constantly go to the extensions and manually turn the ext. off and on. I should be able to schedule syncing when I am asleep. This the only negative with this program. There could be some improvements such as groups within groups so to categorize groups. This would be so helpful.
- Rated 3 out of 5Works very well, I wish it could save passwords too...
- Rated 5 out of 5Just so useful. With Chrome getting more and more bloated, I've been trying out Firefox. Now I use both, one as my work based browser and the other to have a few personal pages open (my email, Facebook etc.). This is a great way to know any bookmarks are kept up to date ni both browsers.
Just brilliant in the way it works.
- Rated 1 out of 5Grabbed ALL bookmarks from every identity in Chrome, added them to the other identities, jumbled them up, added them to my FF and erased the ones from my wife's identity in Chrome on my desktop. Chrome then synced her "new" bookmarks (mine) and erased hers from her Chrome sync.
THEN when adding ALL of my bookmarks from each account to the others, EverSync copied the folders, but placed the bookmarks OUTSIDE of the folders. Genius.
You know, I thought, "Surely the 1 star reviews must be skewed somehow. The other users probably did something wrong. I'm smarter than they are." My bad. And don't call me Shirley.
I see the "Report for abuse" button. Can I "Report for terrible design" instead?
- Rated 5 out of 5it's simply awesome keep and organize all bookmarks we wants in cloud! thank you very much friends
- Rated 1 out of 5Больше всего я боялся того, что это расширение при синхронизации будет терять закладки. В итоге так и случилось - 2 месяца назад я потерял огромную папку с закладками и обнаружил это только сейчас. Восстановить их к счастью получится благодаря собственным бэкапам файрфокса.