- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14737815, 5 months agoI am able to sync my firefox and chrome bookmarks, and it's syncing speed is also fast. I recommend this extension (free one) to everyone who is using multiple browsers on multiple devices.
- Rated 1 out of 5by AwesmeGamer, 5 months agoLocked out :? I cant even back up anything. I'm trying to access my Opera\Edge bookmarks and move them here to FF. I'm using a touch screen computer, and it looks like this was made for mobile. You don't have HTML backup :-( I think that this was only made for Pro Version
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16688106, 6 months agoSeit Jahren benutzt, in Ermangelung einer Alternative. Werde jetzt Raindrop.io testen. Denn Sync von EverSync funktioniert nicht einwandfrei. Wenn ich die Bookmarks auf dem Server überschreibe und anschließend ein Sync auf meinem Android-Gerät durchführe, so bleiben dort die alten Verzeichnisse erhalten und neue werden hinzu gefügt. Kann ich auch nicht verhindern, indem ich vor dem Sync die Bookmarks auf dem Handy lösche. Dafür fehlt ein Befehl. Im übrigen umständliche Menüführung: Um in einen anderen Ordner zu gelangen, muß man immer den Weg über das Ausgangsmenü gehen.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17407018, 6 months agoIt no worky. It used to work, I was able to synchronize my Chrome and Firefox bookmarks. It still works on Chrome, but the Firefox extension keeps telling me I need to login in, but when I click the login in button it tells me I'm already logged in. I sent a message to their support teams weeks ago and have received *zero* response to date. I'm so glad I didn't pay for their premium service, at this point it's pure garbageware.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Zelirian, 6 months agoEXCELLENT +++! simple, fast, efficient
Synchronization between cross browsers, cross browsers and devices,
and you can also use your favorites from the web, after logging in, in this way you always have them updated, synchronized and you can use them anywhere.
Perfect presets, simple and very productive.
Installed and tested, on Chrome and Firefox, and I have many favorites:
it works perfectly!!!
Mozilla should consider including it in the Firefox suite, losing some ownership of the product, but significantly increasing the quality.
- Rated 1 out of 5by S.M. Asif Hossain, 9 months agoafter installing, it shows "Locked". I google it and found a tons of post about same problem, but no solutions. eversync replies sometimes to reinstall but it didnot help at all. They ask for log in credentials and team viewer acces- that is FUNNY.