- Rated 5 out of 5No es como era Xmarks, pero cumple su cometido, además de ser muy rápido y funcional
- Rated 5 out of 5Simply perfect...
- Rated 5 out of 5Had trouble at first, customer service really helped me out. Firefox stopped auto syncing bookmarks 6 months ago so Refreshing wasn't an option. They helped me create a new profile and Firefox synced to that, which I used to sync to EverSync.
- Rated 2 out of 5无法登陆并同步。
- Rated 3 out of 5It used to work nicely, now it won't even let me log into the blasted thing. "An error occurred, please go back to login screen," which is even worse than the previous unexplained "sync failed" error message.
Rather irritating as I can't find an alternate simple plug-in/extension that goes back and forth between FireFox and Chrome.
[EDIT - Added a few stars, the "fix" is to enable all cookies but 'tracking' cookies in Firefox]
- Rated 4 out of 5stable, works great, a lifesaver
- Rated 5 out of 5Using it for a very long time and totally satisfied!!
- Rated 2 out of 5火狐71.0 (64 位)无法打开登录页面
- Rated 1 out of 5The firefox version has no buttons to sync or download - they aren't grayed out as the help page assumes; they don't exist. Useless. And, yes, the companion app is installed, both are enabled, and the sites are whitelisted.
- Rated 1 out of 5I see no point of this for Firefox on PC. The only reason I installed it was for syncing with FVD Speed Dial. There is no way to sync but strangely works as advertised on Google Chrome which does integrate with FVD Speed Dial. I do not exceed the bookmark and speed dial limit exceeded either for free use.