Wishes Rated 5 out of 5 stars
- no any search-bar or another bar needed (or customizable). Clear space with dials only;
- switching "Speed Dial" - "Most Visited" - "Recently closed" as vertical tabs in style of switching groups at the right / left (optionally) side of the screen, "Global Options" in the same form and side or only in context menu of Sped Dial;
- "View" - "Big / Medium / Small / List" changes view of each group personally;
- reduce the distance between rows in order to increase the number of rows;
- the group "Popular" is near "Speed Dial" - "Most Visited" - "Recently closed" or can be switched off;
- fix bug: background image is not one that is selected in "Local File" box but another one from another directory. In preview window wrong image seen, after refreshing preview we see right image but after pressing OK nothing changes and the background image is still wrong;
- where is native RUSSIAN??? :)
Pls send your email address.
Hi. Pls send your email here: pavel.sherbakov =GAV= g#mail.com
I will ask some questions.
Import data from another addon Rated 5 out of 5 stars
While "importing data from another addon" encountered the following problem:
I have 10 groups with 187 dials in my Speed Dial 0.9.6.2. I'm marking this addon in the master of import, then "Next" and then the window "Select groups to import" appears. My 10 groups doesn't fit in this window (only 9 groups). And there is no Next-button or anything else, probably not fits. Next import does not work. And the size of the window "Select groups to import" is fixed.
It seems to me that I can import groups from Speed Dial, deleting part of them, than restoring from back up and then deleting another part. But it is not kosher )))
Waiting for recommendations and fixes and it will be REALLY five stars!
We will take a look and fix it in next version. Currently it's not fully published and it take more time for the approval. It's not our fault. We hope that we will be nominated soon.
Also we already added export/import of your dials. So, in next version you will be able to backup your dials and all settings.
Pls be patient. ;)