Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 15262370, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Beware to all users!
This add-on will overwrite your customizations and force you to use their search engine!
So the fact that they force you to use Bing by default with no option to change it, leaves me to believe that they also install spyware as well.. I would advise Mozilla to reconsider the distribution of this add-on to removing it entirely from the repertoire.
Yes I hate google and Bing that much!
Duckduckgo.com all the way!
- by HGPhillies, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5I switched back from Opera to Firefox. Opera had site tabs built in to the browser. However, after installing this add-on, I find "Speed-Dial [FVD]" to be more instinctive and complete from what I used before. It's a must have.
- by Taydan, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5I do love this add on. Although, I get very annoyed when every time firefox updates, I lose ALL my bookmarks. Just this week, I lost nearly 300 of them. NOT HAPPY FIREFOX...
- by Firefox user 12258435, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Speed Dial is my favourite add-on. Very easy to handle, very useful. But is it compatible with Firefox 80? I will not update Firefox before I'm sure that I can use Speed Dial as well.
- by Steve, 2 months agoRated 2 out of 5It was great at first but now it keeps adding windows in background without adding to new tabs -- How can I keep all open tabs in one window instead of have tabs open across more than one window. Also how about a default setting in options?? I am having a very hard time getting the options settings back to what they were.
- by Firefox user 15481191, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5I like it, but it's not easy to manage. I never could get it to sync with my laptop, so I deleted it not knowing that if you sync your browser on different devices, if you delete the extension on one device, it'll get deleted on all of them, so I lost everything and it took me a long time to figure out how to get it back, which I did eventually, but it wasn't easy. If you stay logged in, it'll create backups, but if not, you have to go to EverHelper/EverSync and it will be there, or at least it was for me, but then it took me a long time to figure out how to get it all back on my desktop home screen, so it can be done, it's just not easy to do.
- by bahnsidhe, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5I like everything about this extension except for the fact that it loads slow when you open your browser. Other than that issue, I love it. I took away one star because its not convenient when it's that slow.