Review by Knowsoul
Rated 5 out of 5by Knowsoul, 2 years ago
Brilliant! This works on Firefox when other options failed to hide the nav bar and tabs. 1st Tap the window so the top bar isn't activated. Press Ctrl+Shift+F. Easy! Using a keyboard shortcut doesn't add an icon to a crowded address/search bar. Press Esc to return. Now I can view online tutorials that show videos on their webpage without the distracting top bars. The window gets bigger, so it's easier to see details. Thank you Trishul~!!!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16528200, a month agoIt needs you to set "full-screen-api.allow-trusted-requests-only" to false in about:config for it to work. But it does work, thank god. aaaaaaaaaa
- Rated 1 out of 5by CptCrits, 5 months agoDoesn't behave as one would expect, YouTube music opened the album cover in fullscreen instead of the page.
Also it seems to only work when it wants to. Keybind on YouTube music worked the first time, but after moving the window it stopped working, didn't get it to work on other sites.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Joaco, 7 months agoWorking for me, macOS Monterey. You have to click the content of the page first!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17372385, 8 months agounsure about all the bad reviews, worked out of the box on macos mojave in firefox stable build
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13388322, 8 months agoIt's a little bit janky, but it does what I need it to do.
MacOS 12.5 - M2
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17487167, 8 months agoNot working in latest (12.4) mac monterey os. Even with about:config change.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Shub, a year agoAs previous reviews pointed out, you need to set 'full-screen-api.allow-trusted-requests-only' to false in about:config.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Manny 78, a year agoIt simple doesn't work on my macbook (command+shift+F do the old same thing and ctrl+shift+F simpy does nothing)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16439463, 2 years agoNot working in macOS catalina, 2021/08/16, FF91,
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14012911, 2 years ago__ ENGLISH
Hello, is it possible to update your addon, can you make the windows task bar appear which is at the bottom also in full screen, when you hover the mouse the bar appears and disappears, like the tabs at the top .
Bonjour, est il possible de faire un mise a jour de votre addon, pouvez vous faire apparaître la barre des taches de windows qui est en bas aussi en plein écran, au survol de la souris la barre apparait et disparait, comme les onglet en haut.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15085755, 2 years agoThe developer should add that it needs full-screen-api.allow-trusted-requests-only to be set to "False". Anyway, thumbs up for making an addon that finally circumvents Mozilla's failing F11 handling
- Rated 5 out of 5by Les Merlotta, 2 years agoI love it! With THIS hint it works perfectly on my Mac: "type "about:config" in your Firefox address bar (like going to a website), click "accept the risk and continue". then search for "full-screen-api.allow-trusted-requests-only" and change it to false."