- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16528200, 10 months agoIt needs you to set "full-screen-api.allow-trusted-requests-only" to false in about:config for it to work. But it does work, thank god. aaaaaaaaaa
- Rated 1 out of 5by CptCrits, a year agoDoesn't behave as one would expect, YouTube music opened the album cover in fullscreen instead of the page.
Also it seems to only work when it wants to. Keybind on YouTube music worked the first time, but after moving the window it stopped working, didn't get it to work on other sites.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14012911, 3 years ago__ ENGLISH
Hello, is it possible to update your addon, can you make the windows task bar appear which is at the bottom also in full screen, when you hover the mouse the bar appears and disappears, like the tabs at the top .
Bonjour, est il possible de faire un mise a jour de votre addon, pouvez vous faire apparaître la barre des taches de windows qui est en bas aussi en plein écran, au survol de la souris la barre apparait et disparait, comme les onglet en haut.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15085755, 3 years agoThe developer should add that it needs full-screen-api.allow-trusted-requests-only to be set to "False". Anyway, thumbs up for making an addon that finally circumvents Mozilla's failing F11 handling
- Rated 5 out of 5by Les Merlotta, 3 years agoI love it! With THIS hint it works perfectly on my Mac: "type "about:config" in your Firefox address bar (like going to a website), click "accept the risk and continue". then search for "full-screen-api.allow-trusted-requests-only" and change it to false."