Rated 3.7 out of 5
3.7 Stars out of 5
- by Knowsoul, 17 days agoRated 5 out of 5Brilliant! This works on Firefox when other options failed to hide the nav bar and tabs. 1st Tap the window so the top bar isn't activated. Press Ctrl+Shift+F. Easy! Using a keyboard shortcut doesn't add an icon to a crowded address/search bar. Press Esc to return. Now I can view online tutorials that show videos on their webpage without the distracting top bars. The window gets bigger, so it's easier to see details. Thank you Trishul~!!!
- by Zach, a month agoRated 2 out of 5It's really frustrating that an extension like this is the answer to a basic problem that firefox should solve by default. As others have said, it works, but the toolbar doesn't show up when you move your mouse to the top of the screen, and half the time the keyboard shortcut itself doesn't seem to work for unknown reasons. Giving 2 stars because it is useful in a pinch, but jeez.
- by dmack, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5works as advertised! some advise for the (mac) users that don't get it to work tho: type "about:config" in your firefox adress bar (like going to a website), click "accept the risk and continue". then search for "full-screen-api.allow-trusted-requests-only" and change it to false. your firefox browser now stops blocking fullscreen plus.
- by alanchrishughes, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This is the only fullscreen addon I've found that at least partially works. It will open your tab in fullscreen, but you have to press control-shift-f every single time, and once you are in fullscreen, you can't just logically mouse up to the top to show the bookmarks and tabs you've hidden, just nothing appears.
- by Jezze, a year agoRated 4 out of 5The add-on does what is says, but is kinda pointless as Firefox already goes complete fullscreen with F11. However only if browser.fullscreen.autohide (about:config) is set to true, which is the default setting anyways.
- by Thor Galle, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Does what it's supposed to, using the full screen Web API to also remove the title URL bar. Thanks.
1 thing: you might want to add the add-on icon to be a toggle for fullscreen?