Rated 3.7 out of 5
3.7 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 15085755, 13 days agoRated 3 out of 5The developer should add that it needs full-screen-api.allow-trusted-requests-only to be set to "False". Anyway, thumbs up for making an addon that finally circumvents Mozilla's failing F11 handling
- by Les Merlotta, a month agoRated 5 out of 5I love it! With THIS hint it works perfectly on my Mac: "type "about:config" in your Firefox address bar (like going to a website), click "accept the risk and continue". then search for "full-screen-api.allow-trusted-requests-only" and change it to false."
- by Knowsoul, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Brilliant! This works on Firefox when other options failed to hide the nav bar and tabs. 1st Tap the window so the top bar isn't activated. Press Ctrl+Shift+F. Easy! Using a keyboard shortcut doesn't add an icon to a crowded address/search bar. Press Esc to return. Now I can view online tutorials that show videos on their webpage without the distracting top bars. The window gets bigger, so it's easier to see details. Thank you Trishul~!!!
- by Zach, 3 months agoRated 2 out of 5It's really frustrating that an extension like this is the answer to a basic problem that firefox should solve by default. As others have said, it works, but the toolbar doesn't show up when you move your mouse to the top of the screen, and half the time the keyboard shortcut itself doesn't seem to work for unknown reasons. Giving 2 stars because it is useful in a pinch, but jeez.
- by dmack, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5works as advertised! some advise for the (mac) users that don't get it to work tho: type "about:config" in your firefox adress bar (like going to a website), click "accept the risk and continue". then search for "full-screen-api.allow-trusted-requests-only" and change it to false. your firefox browser now stops blocking fullscreen plus.
- by alanchrishughes, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This is the only fullscreen addon I've found that at least partially works. It will open your tab in fullscreen, but you have to press control-shift-f every single time, and once you are in fullscreen, you can't just logically mouse up to the top to show the bookmarks and tabs you've hidden, just nothing appears.