Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- one option was never saved if the options dialog was launched from the addons panel
- support for SVG-based backgrounds in HTML4-based slideshows (HTML 4 does not support SVG... but if you add an
- preferences not saved when launched from Add-ons Manager
- pref to entirely hide all toolbars or statusbar
* new: it's now possible to insert a slide counter and the total of slides in your slides.
* please see the online doc  to learn more about this release.
- the slideshow icon in the statusbar is gone
- a joystick appears in the right-bottom corner of slides when hovered and allows to move to previous or next slide/step, move back to the first slide, move to the last slide, toggle on and off the slide manager, and finally leave the fullscreen mode.
- this last thingy, allowing to leave the fullscreen mode, will also be reachable in the normal fullscreen mode when the document is not a slideshow. This is tremendously important for instance in the case of documents containing only a flash object taking 100% of the width AND the height of the viewport. In that cas, flash capturing all mouse and keyboard events, leaving the fullscreen mode was impossible !
- slide manager changes:
* left and up arrows, and page up move to previous thumbnail
* right and down arrow, and page down move to next thumbnail
* home key moves to first thumbnail
* end key moves to the last one
* CR and spaces keys select slide corresponding to the current thumbnail
* shift-F11 and ESC close the slide manager
- preferences browser.fullerscreen.* changed to extensions.fullerscreen.*. This means you may have to set your fullerscreen options again if they are different from the default behaviour.
- as usual, see the test/doc document to get more information about FullerScreen.
* fixed: ok for Firefox 3
* new: the typeahead find/find toolbar now appears in fuller screen mode
* new: entry point for FullerScreen Pro
* new: about FullerScreen info page
See http://disruptive-innovations.com/zoo/fullerscreen/samples/projection-test.html for more details about the slideshow support and how to write a slideshow document.
* NEW support for style sheets for CSS media type 'projection' added ; wherever a 'projection' style comes from (a LINK element, a STYLE element, an @media rule, an @import rule), projection styles should be enabled in FullerScreen mode and back to disabled in normal mode.
* FIXED extension description now localized (thanks goofy)
* NEW now possible in preferences dialog to hide statusbar's FullerScreen icon
* locales : ca-AD, cs-CZ, de-DE, en-US, es-ES, et-EE, fi-FI, fr-FR, it-IT, ja-JP, ko-KR, nb-NO, nl-NL, pl-PL, pt-BR, ru-RU, sk-SK, sv-SE, uk-UA, zh-CN
* FIXED a toolbar could persist on screen after it was listed as non-persistent in the preferences
* NEW it is now possible in preferences to say if the statusbar should or nor pop up when the status label is changed
* L10N cs-CZ, de-DE, en-US, es-AR, es-ES, fr-FR, hu-HU,it-IT, nl-NL, pl-PL, sv-SE, zh-TW ; many thanks to the contributors
* work on FullerScreen 2.0 already started
* CHANGED it's now possible to toggle full screen mode on and off with one single click on the extension's icon in the statusbar
* CHANGED and the corresponding menu item was removed from the context menu on that icon
* NEW there's now an Options menu item in that context menu allowing to tweak the three preferences for edge detection, statusbar persistency and incompatible MIME types ; this Options dialog is also reachable through the Extensions manager.
* FIXED the statusbar could disappear from normal mode if the mouse was hovering over a link just before leaving FullScreen mode
* NEW three preferences added. No UI for the time being (that's on the TODO list), please use about:config.
o browser.fullerscreen.statusbarTimeout : (integer) delay in microseconds between appearance and disappearance of the statusbar when the mouse pointer hovers over a link Default is 4000, so four seconds.
o browser.fullerscreen.edgeCollisionThreshold : (integer) threshold in pixels for top and bottom edge detection. Default is 10.
o browser.fullerscreen.incompatibleMIMETypes : (string) comma-separated list of MIME types that should not trigger FullerScreen mode but only usual FullScreen mode. Default is "application/x-shockwave-flash,application/pdf"
* NEW comments in the source code (not totally done)
* NEW clickable icon with popup menu in the status bar to toggle FullScreen mode on and off w/o using the keyboard
* NEW another menu item added to that menu allows to hide/show the vertical scrollbar in order to simulate an even better projection mode ; this is done on a per-document basis.
* NEW fr-FR localization
* fixed : bogus bottom edge detection in multi-screen environments ; fix by Franček Prijatelj