To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- one option was never saved if the options dialog was launched from the addons panel
- support for SVG-based backgrounds in HTML4-based slideshows (HTML 4 does not support SVG... but if you add an
- preferences not saved when launched from Add-ons Manager
- pref to entirely hide all toolbars or statusbar
* new: it's now possible to insert a slide counter and the total of slides in your slides.
* please see the online doc  to learn more about this release.
- the slideshow icon in the statusbar is gone
- a joystick appears in the right-bottom corner of slides when hovered and allows to move to previous or next slide/step, move back to the first slide, move to the last slide, toggle on and off the slide manager, and finally leave the fullscreen mode.
- this last thingy, allowing to leave the fullscreen mode, will also be reachable in the normal fullscreen mode when the document is not a slideshow. This is tremendously important for instance in the case of documents containing only a flash object taking 100% of the width AND the height of the viewport. In that cas, flash capturing all mouse and keyboard events, leaving the fullscreen mode was impossible !
- slide manager changes:
* left and up arrows, and page up move to previous thumbnail
* right and down arrow, and page down move to next thumbnail
* home key moves to first thumbnail
* end key moves to the last one
* CR and spaces keys select slide corresponding to the current thumbnail
* shift-F11 and ESC close the slide manager
- preferences browser.fullerscreen.* changed to extensions.fullerscreen.*. This means you may have to set your fullerscreen options again if they are different from the default behaviour.
- as usual, see the test/doc document to get more information about FullerScreen.
* fixed: ok for Firefox 3
* new: the typeahead find/find toolbar now appears in fuller screen mode
* new: entry point for FullerScreen Pro
* new: about FullerScreen info page
See http://disruptive-innovations.com/zoo/fullerscreen/samples/projection-test.html for more details about the slideshow support and how to write a slideshow document.
* NEW support for style sheets for CSS media type 'projection' added ; wherever a 'projection' style comes from (a LINK element, a STYLE element, an @media rule, an @import rule), projection styles should be enabled in FullerScreen mode and back to disabled in normal mode.
* FIXED extension description now localized (thanks goofy)
* NEW now possible in preferences dialog to hide statusbar's FullerScreen icon
* locales : ca-AD, cs-CZ, de-DE, en-US, es-ES, et-EE, fi-FI, fr-FR, it-IT, ja-JP, ko-KR, nb-NO, nl-NL, pl-PL, pt-BR, ru-RU, sk-SK, sv-SE, uk-UA, zh-CN
* FIXED a toolbar could persist on screen after it was listed as non-persistent in the preferences
* NEW it is now possible in preferences to say if the statusbar should or nor pop up when the status label is changed
* L10N cs-CZ, de-DE, en-US, es-AR, es-ES, fr-FR, hu-HU,it-IT, nl-NL, pl-PL, sv-SE, zh-TW ; many thanks to the contributors
* work on FullerScreen 2.0 already started
* CHANGED it's now possible to toggle full screen mode on and off with one single click on the extension's icon in the statusbar
* CHANGED and the corresponding menu item was removed from the context menu on that icon
* NEW there's now an Options menu item in that context menu allowing to tweak the three preferences for edge detection, statusbar persistency and incompatible MIME types ; this Options dialog is also reachable through the Extensions manager.
* FIXED the statusbar could disappear from normal mode if the mouse was hovering over a link just before leaving FullScreen mode
* NEW three preferences added. No UI for the time being (that's on the TODO list), please use about:config.
o browser.fullerscreen.statusbarTimeout : (integer) delay in microseconds between appearance and disappearance of the statusbar when the mouse pointer hovers over a link Default is 4000, so four seconds.
o browser.fullerscreen.edgeCollisionThreshold : (integer) threshold in pixels for top and bottom edge detection. Default is 10.
o browser.fullerscreen.incompatibleMIMETypes : (string) comma-separated list of MIME types that should not trigger FullerScreen mode but only usual FullScreen mode. Default is "application/x-shockwave-flash,application/pdf"
* NEW comments in the source code (not totally done)
* NEW clickable icon with popup menu in the status bar to toggle FullScreen mode on and off w/o using the keyboard
* NEW another menu item added to that menu allows to hide/show the vertical scrollbar in order to simulate an even better projection mode ; this is done on a per-document basis.
* NEW fr-FR localization
* fixed : bogus bottom edge detection in multi-screen environments ; fix by Franček Prijatelj