Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Added more locales
* Fixed bug in options window
* Added translation credits to about window
* Changed coding to make Full map play more nicely with other extensions.
* Added localisations (thanks to the team at babelzilla.org) for:
- es-ES (translation by Mark Heijl)
- fr-FR (translation by Goofy)
- nl-NL (translation by Proyecto Nave)
Note: These are truly localisations, and not just translations since it will now default to the maps homepage for your region when you first install (which is why I included alternate en- locales)
* You can customize the shortcut key used to activate Fullmap.
* The toolbar button now has a dropdown for switching map types (Map/Satellite/Hybrid) since the usual buttons can be hidden by the extension.
* You can set a shortcut key to rotate through Map -> Satellite -> Hybrid views.
* FullMap will now respond to CTRL-M.
* FullMap still responds to ALT-SHIFT-M.
* Activating any FullMap control when not at google maps loads google maps in the current tab.