Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
sharing service for threads online again
Remove sharing feature because sharing service is down at this moment.
- add namespace for id to meet compatibility requirements in review.
- addon preferences (General->Toolbar Button Action)
- sharing thread/note from the local history to public;
- search in all the shared threads the same way as searching in local history.
- accurate search options: time & site
- list related keywords in reversed word frequency;
- list more related keywords;
- options about related keywords.
Swedish by Mikael Hiort af Ornäs; Simplified Chinese
- show related keywords when searching history;
- add "switch to tab" in search view: if the url is opened in current session, switch to that tab, like the built-in feature when typing in FF navigation bar
- compatible with 8.0a
- add 'find next' button under 'search' for search results: will auto-expand and locate the next one that is current page or fits the search term;
- can delete multiple local notes from sidebar.
- Option (in Addon Manager) to assign action for toolbar button:
2) search history
3) show or hide suggestion panel (without switching on 'auto-refresh suggestion' in menu);
- threaded history can be exported as HTML (using tag: ol li a);
- add toolbar button in seaMonkey;
- thanks to Markus Brandt, the icons now have transparent background.
pitifully some features are limited compared to Firefox version:
1. 'local note' sidebar requires xsidebar. Even with xsidebar installed, in 2.0.14 the 'local note' sidebar can be opened by 'Open/close Notes Sidebar' in popup menu in searching view but not in 2.1rc2 or 2.2a1pre. Instead you can manually open the sidebar by F9 or 'View -> Show/Hide -> Sidebar' then select 'Local Notes'. Also in 2.1rc2 and 2.2a1pre, adding notes won't synchronize with the content in 'Local Notes' sidebar. In all the versions, local notes can be deleted or reviewed if the sidebar is opened.
2. no customize toolbar button like in FF 4.
------- DIFF FROM 0.23.2 BELOW-------
1. add customizable toolbar button;
2. can open multiple selected links in new tabs;
3. reset suggestion panel to top after refreshing, saving some manual scrolling
4. if re-select 'link suggestion', don't clear the panel if it exists
reopen closed page in the same window as panel when there're multiple windows.
BUG FIXED: in some cases link suggestion costs too much time (10x than normal) and hang the browser
speed up link suggestion;
BUG FIXED: local notes searching didn't work for those with empty titles.
NEW FEATURE: show reasons of suggestion -- keywords in the title.
NEW FEATURE: link suggestion for Chinese pages; still slow. （ 一个字：慢；请见谅，在改进）。
OPTIMIZATION: speed up in searching.
FIXED: refreshing didn't happen every time a page is loaded, even when there existed suggestion;
1) a blank suggest panel will show up when "link suggestion" is selected, so it won't require refreshing a page (and network) to make the panel appear;
2) add refresh button for ff3 as well.
1) locate the link by searching the title;
2) hidden links (can't be found on the page, but exist in page source) will be opened in new tab;
3) can manually refresh suggest panel based on current page, without reloading the page.
use local notes for link suggestion;
add the page title on panel label;
when open the treeview, focus in the search textbox;
link texts are free of empty lines.
allow multiple quoted search terms (double quotation marks). Again, a title have to contain all the quoted terms to satisfy a search query.
"add" "on" "mdc"
A page title won't match if it doesn't contain ANY of the three terms.
"add" on mdc
A page title won't match if it doesn't contain "add". It may not contain "on" or "mdc", but not both.
2. Search term can include one quote (' or ").
3. UI improvement for link suggestion: the neighboring items are listed in different background colors; in FF4, the floating panel can be re-sized.
4. support up to 4.0b12pre.
Support to 4.0b11pre;
NEW FEATURE - Link (title) suggestion based on browsing history (experimental).
For FF4, the suggestion panel can be dragged anywhere; for FF3, it'll disappear after click outside.
support up to FF 4.0b10pre;
BUG FIX: null exception.
1) save notes to local; manage local notes in sidebar.
2) enhanced searching(time: site:)
time:7/1/2010- (since 7/1/2010)
time:-9/1/2010 (till 9/1/2010)
Clean up a little.
add splitter to resize columns (title, etc)
1. remove text length limit in Property dialog
2. scrapbook support for imported nodes
2) accurate searching a) exact phrase: "keyword1 key2"; b) exclusion: -key3 -"key4 key5"
tested on 4.0b3, 4.0b5pre