Browsing History and IP
We may collect results of your browsing preferences and habits, we collect information regarding your use of Our addon including URLs and Statistical Information of extensions you may be browsing while Our addon is installed. Our addon continuously and automatically transfers such information to our systems and is being collected in an aggregated manner.
While we would never collect any personal Information submitted to such extensions, note that we may save aggregated Browsing History.
Our addon may collect IP addresses, which while identifying a device connected to the Internet, and its general location, are in themselves anonymous and contain no information regarding the identity of the ultimate person using the device – such identity is known solely to your ISP.
Moreover, IP addresses assigned by ISPs are generally dynamic and subject to frequent change – static IP addresses are generally assigned only at subscriber’s specific request and frequently require an additional fee.
In case you do not want our addon to collect the foregoing information, you should uninstall our addon or alternatively disable our addon through your browser’s settings.
Non-Personal Information will be used to ensure the operation, improve, modify, cancel, enrich or adjust of the addon.
We reserve the right to use, disclose, and\or transfer (for business purpose or otherwise) Non-Personal Information (in the collected form) to third parties and enable them to use Non-Personal information, including, inter alia, potential and actual advertisers, sponsors, business partners, investors, affiliates and consultants at our sole discretion.
We never collect Personal Information unless such information is actively provided to us by you.
We may share some or all of your Personal Information with our subsidiaries, joint ventures or other companies under a common control that we have or may have in the future, providing such party undertakes to protect your privacy in accordance with these terms.
Otherwise, we will not disclose your Personal Information to any third party, unless:
- We are required to do so as part of any legal proceedings conducted between you and our extension.
- We are required to do so by court order.
- In case the activity of the Our addon is transferred to a third party, providing such party undertakes to protect your privacy in accordance with these terms.
Third Party Advertisements
Note that although we take measures to secure the information and reduce the risk of unwanted disclosure, we cannot guarantee the information will not be exposed as a result of unauthorized penetration to our servers.
Use By Children
We do not offer our products or services for use by children. If you are under 18, you may not use the Extension or our Products without involvement of a parent or a guardian. We do not knowingly collect information from, and/or about children.
Service & Product Provided from the United States
Our addon performs regular checks for product updates on our servers and may download such updates when needed.
Updated October 28, 2013
Welcome to Our product (“Product ” or “We”) web site (the “Site”). by using the Site and/or downloading or using the Websites Recommendation software (the “Software” or “Service”) you (“You”) accept and agree to be bound by the following terms of service (“Terms of Service”) and all applicable laws and regulations governing the site.
2. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing this Site and/or downloading or using the Software, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms of Services, please do not access or use this site or Software. If you are thirteen years old or younger, you are prohibited from downloading, registering for, or using the Site or the Software. By using the Service, you warrant to Websites Recommendation that you are above the age of thirteen. In addition, parents or guardians of children over the age of thirteen should be aware that the Service is designed to appeal to a broad audience. Accordingly, it is your responsibility to determine whether any portion of the Service is inappropriate for your child.
3. Software Services
The Our product Software provides you with real time recommendations regarding similar and related sites to those currently viewed or linked to while browsing the web (“Our product”).
The Software may also provide you with advertisements for 3rd party sites, not qualifying as Our product (“Sponsored Results”), and which shall be dubbed “Sponsored” or otherwise differentiated from Our product.
Our product and Sponsored Results may be presented, inter alia, as follows (i) gathered and concentrated to a specified area of the browser window, designated for this sole purpose, and which You may easily toggle without need of uninstalling Software (“Sidebar”); or (ii) placed adjacent to applicable link on currently viewed webpage, under the heading “Our product” or otherwise clearly differentiated from contents of webpage.
Your use of the Software is voluntary and you may remove it from your computer at any time.
4. Software license
If you choose to install the Software on your computer, you acknowledge and agree that Our product grants you a non-exclusive license to install and use the Software solely for your personal use. Our product may modify the Software from time to time, and you hereby agree that we may automatically install such modifications to your computer without first asking for your approval. Our product is not obligated to support the Software, and may at any time suspend or terminate your license and disable the Software installed on your computer. You may not make unauthorized modifications, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or attempt to derive source code of the Software.
All content included on this Site and Software, such as, but not limited to, images, text, graphics, logos, and button icons, is the property of Our product and is protected by copyright laws. All content on this Site and Software that is not the property of Our product is used with permission. The arrangement and compilation of all content on this Site and Software are the exclusive property of Our product and are protected by copyright laws. All software used on this Site is the property of Our product or its software suppliers and is protected by copyright laws.
Certain marks used on our Site and Software are registered trademarks or service marks of Our product, its artists or its suppliers, worldwide. Certain graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or service marks of Our product or its affiliates. Our product trademarks and service marks may not be used for any commercial or other purposes by any party other than Our product or its affiliates without the prior written consent of Our product. All other trademarks and service marks not owned by Our product or its affiliates or subsidiaries that appear on this Site and Software are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Our product.
8. Permitted use
Our product grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to access and make personal use of this Site and Software. This Site and Software, in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the prior written consent of Our product. You will not:
1. Use the Site or Software for any purposes other than to access information offered by Our product;
2. Rent, lease, loan, sell, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the licenses granted herein or any materials contained in the Site and Software;
3. Use the Site or Software for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy;
4. Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or Software, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Site or the Software, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site or the Software;
5. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Site or the Software or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation
6. Modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Site or the Software or any part thereof, except and only to the extent foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law; or
7. Intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Site or the Software or any user’s enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.
9. User content
You agree not to submit, transmit, or otherwise make available in any manner, any content
1. That is unlawful, harmful, obscene, hateful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, harassing, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is otherwise objectionable,
2. That infringes the intellectual property rights of any party or
3. Which contains a chain letter or constitutes any form of mass mailing. You may not use a false e-mail address or otherwise provide information that would be misleading as to the origin of such content. Though Our product does not regularly review content you submit to this Site or this Software, Our product reserves the right to edit such content in any way and to refuse to process any orders including content that violates these Terms of Service or that Our product finds objectionable for any or no reason. You represent and warrant that you possess all necessary rights to use the content that you submit to this Site or to this Software and that use of such content does not violate these Terms of Service. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Our product harmless from and against any and all claims arising out of or relating to any content that you submit to this Site or to this Software through a purchase.
10. Third parties sites
The Site and the Software include links or references to other web sites or services solely as a convenience to You (“Reference Sites”). The Site and the Software may also include music and/or video’s that will be presented to You to view and/or listen to by way of using the Software but are not stored at Our product servers or related to Our product (“Reference Music and Video”). Our product does not endorse any such Reference Sites and Reference Music and Video or the information, materials, Softwares, or services contained on or accessible through Reference Sites and Reference Music and Video. ACCESS AND USE OF REFERENCE SITES AND REFERENCE MUSIC AND VIDEO, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SIDEBARS, AND SERVICES ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH REFERENCE SITES AND REFERENCE MUSIC AND VIDEO IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
11. Electronic communications
When you visit our Site, use the Software or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We therefore take this as your consent to receive communications from us electronically. By doing so you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any and all legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
12. Site information
The information contained on the Site and in the Software is for information purposes only. It is believed to be reliable; however Our product does not warrant its completeness, timeliness or accuracy.
13. Site policies, modification, and severability
14. Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
OUR PRODUCT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE AND SIDEBAR OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR SOFTWARE INCLUDED ON THIS SITE AND SIDEBAR, AND YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND SIDEBAR IS OTHERWISE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF THE WARRANTY CONTAINED IN THIS PARAGRAPH IS RETURN FOR EXCHANGE OR CONFORMING REPLACEMENT. OUR PRODUCT DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE OR THE SIDEBAR WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT IT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE OR OF THE SIDEBAR OR ANY CONTENT, SEARCH OR LINK ON IT. THE SITE AND THE SIDEBAR AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. OUR PRODUCT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. OUR PRODUCT MAKES NO GUARANTEE OF ANY SPECIFIC RESULT FROM USE OF THIS SITE OR THIS SIDEBAR. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, OUR PRODUCT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, DATA ACCURACY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND FREEDOM FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE. OUR PRODUCT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY, DIFFICULTY IN USE, INACCURACY OF INFORMATION, COMPUTER VIRUSES, MALICIOUS CODE OR OTHER DEFECT IN THIS SITE OR IN THIS SIDEBAR. NO LICENSE TO THE USER IS IMPLIED IN THESE DISCLAIMERS. EXCEPT IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH PROVISIONS ARE RESTRICTED, IN NO EVENT WILL OUR PRODUCT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, EVEN IF OUR PRODUCT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. CERTAIN PROVINCIAL AND/OR STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
15. Applicable law and jurisdiction
By visiting the Site or using the Software, you agree that the laws of the state of Israel, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms of Service. Any dispute arising from the Terms of Service or the use or misuse of the Site and/or Service, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in the district of Tel Aviv, Israel.
If any provision of these Terms of Service or any Guidelines is held to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated from these Terms of Service to the minimum extent necessary and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
The failure of Our product to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by Our product.
Updated June 4, 2013