Rated 3.6 out of 5
3.6 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 15238469, 7 months agoRated 5 out of 5No encontré muchas extensiones para suspender y bajar la RAM de forma práctica y real hasta que encontré FREEZE, exactamente lo que buscaba. Bien ahí
- by 依云, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This is NOT the suspend tab feature the browser has builtin: it replaces the page. Also the menu isn't in the tab menu but context menu.
What's more, there is no description with regard to these.
- by Thomas Burette, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Works great. I use it to suspend pages that consume too much CPU (according to about:performance) but that I still want to keep around.
I wish it were possible to suspend a tab by right-clicking the tab.
- by Firefox user 14573803, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Hi,
love the extension - the only thing that I miss is an automated "unload any non-pinned tab after X minutes of inactivity" feature.
- by Juanka Hula, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5It does not work properly. Long urls get truncated. Also this extension does not truly suspend tabs it replaces then with an other page. There is also no option to auto suspend and its only working on page context menu there is no button or tab context menu.