Review by Sans Undertale
- Rated 5 out of 5by Gotzoki, 8 months agoFirst say that it is a very useful extension, thank you.
I just wanted to ask a question:
Is it possible to change the disposition of the context menu? I had an error (mea culpa) and after having saved almost 100 links, (my intention was to copy them later on the clipboard, but by mistake, when I went to save another, with the rush, I click on "Open Saved Links" and, of course , tabs began to open and the browser crash...
What I wanted to know is if the option "Open Saved Links" could be transferred to the last position (So, if I have the same mistake and I give "copy the clipboard" it would not be problematic)
Nothing more, I suppose that the menu will have been ordered with a logic, and perhaps the order that does well for me, to another is worse. It would be best to be able to have the option to choose what you want to appear in the menu and distribute it on my way. What I do not know is the difficulty that the matter entails. Anyway, it is a great tool and congratulate the developer of the idea.
Sorry for My English, I used a translator because if I wouldn't take an hour to correct verbal times, etc ...;) finnally i try to correct some things and... thats it.
Developer responseposted 8 months agoThat is possible. Please post to the support and I will work on it in the next update.
- Rated 5 out of 5by sivulabill, 2 years agoI run Windows Task Manager all the time (to guide me in maintaining RAM usage below 80%). I tend to have 4-10 Firefox windows open; if careless, I allow enough open tabs (e.g., RAM usage) to slow or crash FireFox/Windows.
The ability to quickly save (~all tabs) and CLOSE a Firefox window, helps me avoid Firefox/Windows crashes.
On 6/24/2020, I discovered FoxyTab, which
allows me to quickly copy almost all
URLs (in the "current" window of FireFox)
to the clipboard, and then paste them into a file (to save "where I'm at" in the Firefox window). (Optionally, I usually include Webpage-Title for each tab.)
With FoxyTab, I can even do this fairly quickly for ALL my Firefox windows.
Afterward, I can winnow/add-to/rearrange the "tabs" within that file.
FoxyLink AddOn allows me to later restore (~all) those tabs within a Firefox window,
often after (to free-up RAM) I reboot FireFox and/or Windows.
I have found both FoxyTab and FoxyLink to be highly reliable, and reasonably straightforward to use, though I often have to review FoxyLink usage instructions; the two AddOns have slightly different orientations.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Kasumi, 2 years agoWorks great for selecting multiple text links (the kind where the link is hidden and you'd normally have to right click Copy Link Location to get the actual URL link). Now no more manual right clicking each link one by one, this is a great time saver!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14278014, 5 years agoI would really appreciate it, if it could extract download links from a batch of zippyshare links. But anyway great extension, absolutely great.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoThank you. If you post your request to the support site, we can discuss it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Radar57, 5 years agoThis app works like a charm. I'm super glad someone mention it to me.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14089683, 5 years agoI installed this extension for the ability to copy the URLs of all the hyperlinks I selected on a page. It worked perfectly for this.
Why I chose this extension over the many others which provide this same functionality is because it applies the principle of least privilege and doesn't request unnecessary permissions on installation. Other extensions request access to all tabs and all website data.
As of this review's date, this extension only requests access to input data to your clipboard and show you notifications. That's reasonable to me.
- Rated 5 out of 5by rudu, 5 years agonoch besser wäre es, wenn ich die Reihenfolge der geöffneten Links ändern könnte - oder ist ff dran Schuld?
Developer responseposted 5 years agoPlease post all support questions/requests to the support topic.