Let me know if you want other functions added.
Note: None of my extensions contain any tracking, advertising or privacy infringement.
- Open Selected Links
- Copy Selected Links
Copy the URLs of the selected links to clipboard
- URL MultiCopy functions incorporated (v1.1)
Copy Text URLs and Hyperlinks multiple times before using
- Save Selected Links
- Open Saved Links
- Copy Saved to Clipboard
- Paste Saved Links
- Multi Process Compatible
- Open Multiple URLs (from selection or saved)
- Works on any site or local files opened by the browser
(Firefox restricts some functions on some URLs.)
- Works with selection of Text URLs and Hyperlinks
- Grabs URLs from mixed text & Hyperlinks (exact selection not necessary)
You can even do a select all (Ctrl + a) to grab all links of a page.
- Removes duplicate URLs
- Basic in URL redirector/hide-referrer removal
- Pop-up notification on saving to clipboard
- Option to disable Information Notifications but keep Error Notifications (v1.1)
- Restarting Firefox or computer does not affect the saved data
- Option to paste into Textarea
- Input data to the clipboard: Used to Copy to Clipboard
- Display notifications to you: Used to inform users
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Input data to the clipboard
- Display notifications to you
- Add-on Links
- 56.14 KB
- Last updated
- 3 years ago (Jun 20, 2017)
- Mozilla Public License, version 2.0
- Version History