To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
by Meher Ranjan
Display horizontal and vertical floating guides, exactly the way you use it in photoshop. Helps improving layout, placing elements in proper grids, laying out elements symmetrically and structure a design.
About this Add-on
You can move or remove them just the way you do it photoshop. Guides are useful for laying out elements symmetrically, structure a design and improving the overall layout.
FoxGuide provides following features:
1. It can restore the guides you created earlier for a particular page even after you close the tab or close the browser.
2. You can change the transparency of the ruler so that the content doesn’t get covered up.
3. You can change the color of the guides depending upon the color scheme of your webpage.
4. You can fix the rulers to the window(viewport) so that they are always visible.
5. The rulers are 10,000px long so you will never fall short of it.
You can remove guides for a particular webpage or site by right clicking anywhere on the page > FoxGuide> Reset Guides.
You can show or hide option by right clicking > FoxGuide > Show/Hide Options
Visit the FoxGuide website for documentation and screenshots: http://meherranjan.com/foxguide
1. Distance between the guides
2. 960 CSS framework's guides preset.