To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
You can set each clock's colour, or even have a clock change colour during certain hours (perhaps green when it's a good time to Skype your friends in Japan). Too much stuff in your statusbar? Move your clocks to a toolbar, or switch to 'icon' mode and hover over the FoxClocks icon to see your clocks.
FoxClocks' Zone Picker tree lets you browse virtually all the world's time zones by country, region or city. Enable automatic database updates and you'll always have the right time.
If you have Google Earth, FoxClocks can take you to any location in its database: don't know where Budapest is? Right-click on it and choose 'Google Earth...'.
FoxClocks is available in English (British and US), Belarusian, Chinese (Simplified), Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mongolian, Norwegian (Bokmål), Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
We've also fixed a number of significant bugs in the previous version - apologies!
- Clock ticks are smoother, and guaranteed to be at the start of the second.
- Updated time zone database to version 2015g.
- Fixed statusbar not overflowing correctly when there are many clocks (Thunderbird only).
- Fixed broken time zone database update.
- Fixed no data in Location/Zone Properties window.
- Fixed opening online help.