To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Fixed: More safer code.
* it-IT locale is updated by Godai71.
* Supporting of Firefox 2 is dropped.
* Modified: Drag and drop to toolbar in split panes works like as to tab bar.
* Improved: For drag and drop of links, tabs and so on, the "Split" button keeps itself showing while you move the pointer.
* Improved: Tabs in split panes are shown in the tab previews of Minefield.
* Improved: Split panes are saved for each window.
* Improved: Now "Undo Close Pane" and "Recently Closed Panes" are available. You can reopen closed panes.
* Improved: Supports the private browsing mode of Shiretoko 3.5b5pre.
* Spanish locale is updated. (by tito)
* Improved: On Minefield 3.1b2pre, split browsers and tabs can be moved without reloading, by drag and drop.
* Improved: Tabs and split browsers are more integrated. They can be moved by simple dragging, and they are cloned by dragging with Ctrl (or Command) key.
* Improved: Works with ReloadEvery 3.0.0. You can reload split browser automatically.
* Improved: Works with Tree Style Tab and Multiple Tab Handler more integratedly.
* Fixed: Find in pages works on Firefox 3.
* zh-CN locale is available. (by Vincent D)
* Firefox 1.5 is dropped.
* Updated: Traditional Chinese locale is updated.
* Fixed: Works with Second Search correctly.
* Fixed: "Close Other Tabs" of All-in-One Gestures works correctly.
* Improved: Synchronized scroll can work only for vertical scroll.
* Fixed: Works with Google Docs.
* Works on Minefield 3.0b5pre.
* Updated: Korean locale is updated. (by 박찬규)
* Updated: French locale is updated. (by Menet)
* Verified to work on Minefield 3.0b2pre.
* Modified: "Back", "Forward", "Reload" and "Stop" buttons in split browsers are shown with system icon in Linux.
* Added: Italian locale is available. (by Godai71@Extenzilla)
* Fixed: Wrong locale for French description is corrected.
* Updated: zh-TW, ko-KR and de-DE locales are updated.
* Improved: Split popup buttons are shown with fade-in/out effects.
* Improved: You can show popup buttons only when you press "Shift" key.
* Fixed: "Split" command duplicates only the current tab correctly.
* Fixed: Labels of "Tile Vertically" and "Tile Horizontally" are switched, in following locales: en-US, de-DE, fr-FR, hu-HU, ko-KR, and zh-TW.
* Fixed: URI strings or links are loaded in new split browser correctly when it is dropped on the popup button of the content area.
* Fixed: Blank split browsers from tabs disappeared.
* Fixed: Korean locale is updated.
* Fixed: Selected tabs can be tiled horizontally or vertically correctly if it works with Multiple Tab Handler.
* Fixed: "Tile tabs" feature closes tabs correctly even if TMP is available.
* Fixed: Some buttons are available correctly in the menu of "Split" button.
* Improved: Custom events to control split browser from web pages are available.
* Updated: French locale is updated. (by menet)
* Added: Hungarian locale is available. (by Stefan Mikes Kaszman)
* Improved: New toolbar buttons, "Split(menu)", "Tile" and "Gather" are available.
* Improved: There is a new API. Scripts in webpages can split the content area.
* Improved: Tabs opened instead of new windows are shown in split browsers correctly.
* Improved: Shift-Click on relaod buttons reload without cache.
* Fixed: The toolbar of split browsers stay editable if the URL bar is focused.
* Fixed: Toolbar icons are shown at correct places.
* Modified: Internal operations to show/hide main menu is changed.
* Improved: Works on Minefield. (maybe)
* Improved: Tab Clicking Options is supported.
* Updated: zh-TW locale is updated.（by Alan CHENG）
* Fixed: Syntax errors in XUL and CSS codes are corrected.
* Improved: "Split" menu is available in the menu bar.
* Improved: You can hide additional menu items in the context menu on tabs.
* Improved: The icon is available for "Split" menus.
* Improved: Navigation buttons can be shown in toolbars of split browsers permanently.
* Fixed: Google Notebook Extension popup is redrawed when left tabs of the current are closed.
* Fixed: Wrongly blank "window.content" disappeared.
* Modified: ScrapBook toolbar and Sidebars shown by MultiSidebar are moved to outside of the content area.
* The hack for the ScrapBook takes effect only for the ScrapBook, not other extensions.
* Fixed: Option dialog works correctly.
* Added: zh-TW locale is available. (made by Alan CHENG)
* Improved: "Split Tab to" feature duplicates tab with session histories.
* Improved: A new option is available, to close tab after it is opened in split browser.
* Improved: You can move and rearrange split browsers by drag and drop on their toolbar.
* Improved: Drag-and-drop of links, bookmarks, etc. with Ctrl-key loads them in split browser even if you dropped them out of popup-buttons.
* Improved: "Close" and "Collapse" are available in the context menu on the toolbar of split browsers.
* Fixed: A stupid mistake, "Left" and "Right" are wrongly switched in some locales, are corrected.
* Improved: Session histories of split browsers are saved and restored.
* Improved: The title of the page is shown in the toolbar of tiny browsers. If you point the bar, "Back", "Forward", and other buttons become available.
* Improved: Drag-and-drop action is available for popup-buttons.
* Modified: "Go" buttons are shown like as the Go-button in the main toolbar of Firefox 2.
* Modified: Popup-buttons are shown only on middle of top/bottom/left/right edges of content area.
* Fixed: Features which observe drag-and-drop actions maybe work with this extension correctly. (Conflict with Drag and Go is solved.)
* Fixed: Style rules are updated. In some environments, a progressmeter is shown behind the location bar in tiny browser.
* Fixed: Collapsed browsers are expanded automatically when a split browser beside it is closed.
* Added: French locale is available. (made by Menet)
* Added: German locale is available. (made by ReinekeFux)