Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Corrected an issue that prevented the close button from working on Mac.
- New option "Ignore Errors" which allows you to prevent the error window from appearing.
- New option "Ignore blank fields/textareas" will skip any text fields or textareas that are blank. When this option is unchecked it will save the field as blank.
- New option "Save hidden fields" will save the values of hidden form fields.
- New security warning if you're selecting the "Save Password" box for the first time.
- FormSaver now checks the web address when you try to fill a form. If it doesn't match the original web address if offers to redirect you.
- A new toolbar icon. By going to View -> Toolbars -> Customize, you can drag the FormSaver icon to anywhere on your toolbar.
- For power users: you can enable/disable the url check by editing the about:config preferences (under formsaver:).
More information and instructions at http://www.botsko.net/Welcome/firefox/
- Updated maxVersion now that Bon Echo alpha is out.
- Updated additional very minor issues.
* Multiple-value elemtns now record deselected values in case they're selected by default.
* New line, carriage return, and backslash characters are escaped properly.
* Fixed a minor escaping problem in the bookmarklet creation.
- Fixed error with multiple checkboxes and selects.
- Now supports changing bookmarklet name in options window.
- Tested with 1.0 - 1.6a.
- Now supports automatic updates.