The purpose of this extension is to help developers and testers test forms quickly and easily.
This extension allows you to fill all form inputs (textboxes, textareas, radio buttons, dropdowns, etc.) with random/dummy data.
This extension is a must for developers and testers who work with forms as it avoids the need for manually entering values in fields.
- Fills all text boxes in a form.
- Supports the maxlength property.
- Randomly selects radio buttons dropdown menus and checkboxes.
- Ignores CAPTCHA, hidden, disabled and readonly fields.
- Supports generating dummy data based on a regular expression.
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
The developer of this extension asks that you help support its continued development by making a small contribution.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all websites
- Add-on Links
- 200.39 KB
- Last updated
- a month ago (Jan 21, 2020)
- Version History