- Rated 3 out of 5There are a lot of settings and I did my best to be logical when I went through them. Most importantly I assumed that if I mark expressions "Never" they will not be deleted. Not so unfortunately. I keep getting messages at the bottom of FF that so and so cookie has been deleted, even though I marked them NEVER. That is a major nuisance, so I've had to disable it for now.
- Rated 1 out of 5Does not work. Firefox 70. Cool interface, but automatic cleaning does not work at start or exit of firefox
- Rated 5 out of 5Working very well; only request atthis point would be some more detailed documentation for some of the specific data types (how to select/clear). Thanks for a really good tool!
- Rated 5 out of 5More powerful than "Cookie AutoDelete".
- Rated 1 out of 5Great potential brought down by the fact that it simply doesn't work correctly - indexeddb is not deleted for some sites, if at all; only regular cookies are.
You can check for yourself by visiting sites which use indexedb storage and then checking your Firefox options for the presence of their storage records, long after said sites have been closed in the browser.
Developer responseposted a month agoFirst of all, thanks for writing a detailed explanation of your issue. What you are experiencing is bad wording of the firefox options. Indexeddb is correctly cleared, but some metadata is leftover. This metadata can not be read by the website. You can read a detailed explanation here: https://github.com/Lusito/forget-me-not/issues/175 .
Also, keep in mind, that indexeddb can not be cleared when leaving a site. Only on startup or manually. I am working with mozilla on a solution for this.
- Rated 5 out of 5Cleanup after X-number of days would be nice too.
- Rated 5 out of 5Will ever add support for removing cookies based on containers? I'm using Multi-Account containers, and this is the only thing that stops me from using your addon. I think many will make the jump to your addon once this is done.
- Rated 2 out of 5Dev can you please make this work?
- Rated 3 out of 5Non functional (no icon anywhere but a pop-up message showing)
- Rated 5 out of 5Not working for me because i cant even see this extension have installed :(
- Rated 4 out of 5Broken. No toolbar just a pop up message.
- Rated 5 out of 5Could be a winner, though i cant get it to work - no FMN flower in toolbar/customize toolbar.
- Rated 4 out of 5Wont work - no extension icon to be found after installation.
- Rated 2 out of 5Looks nice but the blue flower disappears and it doesnt seem to work (its not in the customize menu)
- Rated 5 out of 5Doesnt work in private browsing
- Rated 4 out of 5hi is this not working in private browsing?
- Rated 3 out of 5Does not clear Service Workers on domain change; did not remove localstorage, nor all third party cookies on domain change in my testing.
COME ON FIREFOX, please improve your APIS to allow us to inject, modify, and remove all forms of storage!Clearing service workers is sadly not possible on domain change. That is a limitation in the Web-Extension interface. Beware of the term localstorage. Firefox shows items as "storage" in the settings even if they are "indexeddb" for example. What third-party cookie setting have you used? Try visiting http://github.com/lusito/forget-me-not for better support about issues.
- Rated 4 out of 5Hi!
Can you enable this to make it work?
I have tried to installed it multiple times only to see either the flower being grey and not working, or it just installs and disappears. No other extensions behave like that.Hi, sorry about your bad experience. Flower being gray means, that you are using a private window. If the icon is not showing, maybe it got hidden in the overflow menu (the arrows). Try selecting "customize" from the firefox menu.
- Rated 5 out of 5This Add on Has been Very good. I've been keeping track of it since installation and I really like the features it has along withe the layout of all the options within the extension.
I've found it very versatile and easy to use. I was using Cookies Autodelete but heard of thsi extension and thought to give it a try (I mean why not) I think this extension is a lot better in designed and the functions it has available. I personally feel I have more control with this addon. Keep up the great work on this addon.