Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
This version removes a whole lot of code made unnecessary by Firefox 4 (and later), and provides a few new features:
- Better UI discovery (specifically in Windows and pre-release versions of Firefox)
- Settings import/export
- Misc bug fixes
- Firefox 4 support!
- Fixed some UI errors
- Re-enabled the "preferences" button in the addons manager window
- Configuration dialog (in the Tools menu) that provides a UI for adding and removing rules. No more cryptic about:config preferences are needed for adding your own forced sites!
- Automatic migration of hard-coded rules from version 1.0.*: when this addon is installed, it'll automatically copy all the hard-coded sites (inserted via about:config prefs) into the new storage system.
- Support for the "Strict-Transport-Security" header (an upcoming standard).
- A "always access content from this site securely" option in the Page Info / Permissions panel.