Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 15616741, a day agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent addon, much improved from its earlier incarnations. I use it with nextcloud and I have not used any other bookmarks sync tool since switching to this.
- by Firefox user 13465905, 5 days agoRated 1 out of 5Addon installation on Firefox works and login into Nextcloud works as well ... on NC "Bookmarks" is installed and works ... Floccus says sync worked all fine but nothing was synced
- by Firefox user 12500267, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5我终于可以在Linux的Firefox和Windows的chrome之间方便的同步收藏夹了！这太神奇了！
I can finally easily sync favorites between Firefox for Linux and Chrome for Windows! This is amazing!
It's so efficient with jianguoyun or nextcloud, thanks to the developers! Love you!
- by sne, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5Well, it sure syncs the actual bookmarks but not the tags.
Not sure if this is intended or a bug, but what good is a bookmark, if I cant find it, since the tags are missing?
Developer responseposted 5 months agoHello, thanks for your feedback. This is a known issue. The problem is that Firefox doesn't let addons access tag data. See https://github.com/marcelklehr/floccus/issues/28
- by Sascha, 7 months agoRated 5 out of 5Great Add-on. Connected it to my Nextcloud and had an instant backup of my bookmarks/Sync to other devices. Gives you great options in terms of how/where to save the bookmarks, sync by merging Server and Client or make one override the other. Has all the options you need to make a a customized setup. Thanks!
Install was super simple. Add to Browser, Fill in Server and Login, Create a Sync task and you are set.
Had no issuses, works as intended from the first second.
- by LordWektabyte, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Used floccus for quite a while and could not be happier. Nevertheless, I found recently that I keep getting "E019: HTTP status 500. Failed PUT request. Check your server configuration and log." And sync does not work.
Checked logs on my server and cannot get any clue: can see only the 500 error but cannot get Apache to be more verbose. I have a self-hosted Nextcloud 16 behind HAproxy with the lates extension installed.
EDIT: wow, looked at all the logs: HAProxy, Apache, analyzing petitions with Wireshark... Issue solved by: "yum install php-gmp" after reading nextcloud.log complaining about gmp_init() function not defined...
Thanks for the quick response Marcel!Thanks for your feedback! The nextcloud log might be more helpful: it's available at `nextcloud/data/nextcloud.log` -- the problem might be missing php extensions: intl, mbstring and gmp are now required. Feel free to drop me a mail if you're stuck :)
- by Firefox user 15165830, a year agoRated 5 out of 5It worked very well and the feature that you can sync Bookmark folders is pretty nice. However, since the upgrade to the newest Nextcloud/Bookmark version it has an error:
Nextcloud log: Call to undefined function gmp_init()
Edit: Now it works again, thanks for the help :)
- by Firefox user 15158864, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This add-on made a mess of my bookmarks. It did not respect my bookmark folders or order, and ignored the folder I told it to make on the server side.
Nice try, would have loved to use it, but it is useless as it is now.I'm sorry for the trouble you had to go through. Possible reasons for why it may not have worked are, enabled Firefox sync, an outdated addon-version, an incompatible bookmarks app version among others. If you want you can drop me a mail and I can help you make it work. :)
- by Firefox user 15105122, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Webdavs work, but nextcloud keeps saying "E019: HTTP status 500. Failed GET request. Check your server configuration and log." It is my own nextcloud install- with bookmarks 1.0.6
- by Firefox user 15098752, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Probably the only addon that supports sync on selected folders (not all bookmarks).
One feature i miss is support to force pull/push sync, sometimes i don't want to merge.