Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by leonardoql, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Now I often use chrome and Android Firefox, but the two bookmarks and other data can not be synchronized, and the current Android Firefox can install a considerable part of the extension plug-in, after a friend recommended that I install flocus, but still can not easily achieve chrome and Android Firefox bookmark synchronization, because I must often open the computer Firefox, to synchronize data.Could you please adapt flocus to the Android Firefox extension plug-in so that Android Firefox can successfully install flocus so that more users can sync their data?
- by Shihabus Sakib Rad, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Finally !! I am able to sync my Firefox bookmarks with Kiwi browser extension. Thank you so much DEV. I was looking for such solution for a year. and finally I came to know about this robust and beautiful add-on.
- by Firefox user 15616741, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent addon, much improved from its earlier incarnations. I use it with nextcloud and I have not used any other bookmarks sync tool since switching to this.
- by Firefox user 13465905, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Addon installation on Firefox works and login into Nextcloud works as well ... on NC "Bookmarks" is installed and works ... Floccus says sync worked all fine but nothing was synced
Update 14.10.2020: tried again for 2 hours to get it to work - no chance. Heaps of cryptic error messages but I'm ending with messed up bookmarks and have to revert to backup ...
- by Firefox user 12500267, 7 months agoRated 5 out of 5我终于可以在Linux的Firefox和Windows的chrome之间方便的同步收藏夹了！这太神奇了！
I can finally easily sync favorites between Firefox for Linux and Chrome for Windows! This is amazing!
It's so efficient with jianguoyun or nextcloud, thanks to the developers! Love you!
- by sne, 8 months agoRated 3 out of 5Well, it sure syncs the actual bookmarks but not the tags.
Not sure if this is intended or a bug, but what good is a bookmark, if I cant find it, since the tags are missing?
Developer responseposted 8 months agoHello, thanks for your feedback. This is a known issue. The problem is that Firefox doesn't let addons access tag data. See https://github.com/marcelklehr/floccus/issues/28
- by Firefox user 13965714, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Hands-Down best bookmark cross-browser sync.
The ability to change sync frequency/authentication/locations is perfect!
If you use Nextcloud, it gets even better!
- by Sascha, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Great Add-on. Connected it to my Nextcloud and had an instant backup of my bookmarks/Sync to other devices. Gives you great options in terms of how/where to save the bookmarks, sync by merging Server and Client or make one override the other. Has all the options you need to make a a customized setup. Thanks!
Install was super simple. Add to Browser, Fill in Server and Login, Create a Sync task and you are set.
Had no issuses, works as intended from the first second.
- by LordWektabyte, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Used floccus for quite a while and could not be happier. Nevertheless, I found recently that I keep getting "E019: HTTP status 500. Failed PUT request. Check your server configuration and log." And sync does not work.
Checked logs on my server and cannot get any clue: can see only the 500 error but cannot get Apache to be more verbose. I have a self-hosted Nextcloud 16 behind HAproxy with the lates extension installed.
EDIT: wow, looked at all the logs: HAProxy, Apache, analyzing petitions with Wireshark... Issue solved by: "yum install php-gmp" after reading nextcloud.log complaining about gmp_init() function not defined...
Thanks for the quick response Marcel!
Developer responseposted a year agoThanks for your feedback! The nextcloud log might be more helpful: it's available at `nextcloud/data/nextcloud.log` -- the problem might be missing php extensions: intl, mbstring and gmp are now required. Feel free to drop me a mail if you're stuck :)