Get your flickr friends' updates.
1) you need an account on flickr.com (the greate photo sharing website);
2) Get the flickr contacts rss link from flickr.com. You could find the yellow rss icon on the bottom of page - http://www.flickr.com/photos/friends/
- after you loggin. The rss link is the link to get all your flickr's friends updates.
3) Open preferences dialog of FlickrBuddy, open it from the addon list of Firefox or right-click the FlickrBuddy icon on the statusbar while a menu will popup then choose "Preferences". Copy and Paste that rss link.
4) setting some update intervals, like "5", that means FlickrBuddy will update the friends recent uploads in 5 minutes.
5) When your friends upload new photos, there would be a number appeared beside the FlickrBuddy icon on statusbar.
6) Just double click the Flickrbuddy icon on statusbar or choose "Show lasted photos" from the popup menu, a new tab will be opened to show you what your friends on Flickr have recently uploaded to Flickr.