Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
2. Copied all Firebug referenced icons to FlashFirebug after some were deleted from Firebug (making them broken images in FlashFirebug).
3. Fixed some minor code issues.
- Fixed bug with Output panel hanging
- Fixed bug with AS3 console not working
- Seems to solve the issue some users report with extension refusing to accept their Pro credentials, or accepting them intermittently. Most report the problem on Windows 8.
- Fixed no swf's found which was caused by permission issues appearing on FF 22+
- Fixed bug when property values are changed to empty. You can no longer change the property value.
- A number of performance fixes.
- Added ID to general info.
- Extension couldn't detect Flex properties, this is now fixed.
- Implemented new output filter.
- Doing XHR request to cache SWF loads.
- Not removing trust file on MAC when cleaning up (should solve security exceptions on MAC when all browser windows are closed)