To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
2. Copied all Firebug referenced icons to FlashFirebug after some were deleted from Firebug (making them broken images in FlashFirebug).
3. Fixed some minor code issues.
- Fixed bug with Output panel hanging
- Fixed bug with AS3 console not working
- Seems to solve the issue some users report with extension refusing to accept their Pro credentials, or accepting them intermittently. Most report the problem on Windows 8.
- Fixed no swf's found which was caused by permission issues appearing on FF 22+
- Fixed bug when property values are changed to empty. You can no longer change the property value.
- A number of performance fixes.
- Added ID to general info.
- Extension couldn't detect Flex properties, this is now fixed.
- Implemented new output filter.
- Doing XHR request to cache SWF loads.
- Not removing trust file on MAC when cleaning up (should solve security exceptions on MAC when all browser windows are closed)