To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Debug Flash/SWF files on the web. Edit properties and inspect elements on the fly. View log output inside the extension. Run AS3 code against the active SWF. Access assets with the Explorer. (NOW SUCCEEDED BY FLASH DEBUGGER. CHECK ADDON DESCRIPTION)
This add-on requires the following add-ons to work properly:
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following:2,165,799 users
About this Add-on
FlashFirebug gives you the ability to debug any AS3 Flash on the web. Inspect the DisplayList, change properties on the fly and see the warnings, errors and traces directly in the extension. Use the inspector to hone in on elements, transform objects on the fly and use the console to run AS3 commands on the active SWF. This extension is a paid extension, you can get a 2 day trial from here:
This extension requires Flash Player Debugger for netscape compatible browsers (http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html) installed. You can find out more on the product website at:
Here are some of the extension features:
1. Output: View errors, warning, and trace output inside the extension.
2. Properties: View and change object properties at run-time.
3. SWF Inspector Tool: Inspect inside SWF files like you inspect HTML.
4. AMF Tab: Lives in the Net Panel and shows AMF request details.
5. Shared Object Panel: Displays any shared objects related to the site.
6. Console: Execute AS3 against active SWF.
7. Explorer: Explore the assets inside the active SWF.
8. 3D Transform Tool: Free Transform, 3D Rotate, 3D Translate.
9. Profiler: Find out what's slowing down your SWFs.
10. And much more to come...
Follow us on twitter for FlashFirebug updates
Please report feature requests, support requests and bugs at our contact page.
Cost for extension may change anytime but would only affect new users. Old users will remain on same plan as long as subscription is not terminated by user.