- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14565082, 4 years agoCe module fait parfaitement ce qu'indique son nom (Fixed Zoom), au contraire de NosQuint Plus, que je ne suis pas parvenu à utiliser ...
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ahmad Samir, 5 years agoSimple and effective; it exactly achieves what I wanted. Some time ago, I'd tried to get something similar using firefox builtin prefs and failed miserably.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14420927, 5 years agoIt's a good addons but shortcuts (ctrl alt + / ctrl alt -) do not work, I activate it from addons and do not change the fixed zoom. I use firefox 56 italian version with windows 7. Fix shortcuts (ctrl alt + / ctrl alt -) please. Best RegardsThanks for reporting it, I'll try to fix it, but mind that firefox doesn't let shortcuts work inside every place, only on webpages.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Cory Michael McKenna, 5 years agoThe only reason I gave it this rating is because I see how well your rating is and the comments people make but I can't get this working and I don't know if it is me or the product. I have activated it (specifically set facebook.com in list of sites for rules and it does appear in the list), I have closed the facebook.com tab and re-opened and I have re-started Firefox and nothing works. It worked for another site but when I went back to the tab after testing Facebook.com, the other site had returned to its normal, tiny text for mobile phone folk (I am guessing). I really, really, need this product as it would save me so much frustration in life (pathetic? lol) as I am constantly having to zoom in on pages that the text is microscopic for me!
Update: I am not sure what changed but I independently test three different sites outside of Facebook.com (the main culprit for not updating at all) and now everything is working according to the specifications of the product. I am going to report my review as I had only given it 3 starts and I am in no doubt of mind that it deserves 5 stars. Thank you and sorry.Hi! I can´t imagine what's going on. It definetly should display the zoom you like but perhaps there is an error in the extension. If you like, drop by the extension forum https://github.com/Enchufadoo/fixedzoom/issues its hard to have a conversation here because I can't make multiple replies or give you a screenshot.
Edit: cool! glad it worked.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14404265, 5 years agoHello can you add the possibility to change of +1 or -1 fixed zoom with the keys? I tried the combination CTRL - and CTRL + but do not change the options of "fixed zoom" but change the original values of firefox zooming that conflict with fixed zoom value. I think that you can set the preferred zoom with the keys ranging of +1 or -1 is a comfortable I suggest you add it in the next version, thanks, helloAdded on the last version (1.9.8) go to advanced settings -> enable keyboard shortcuts
(ctrl alt + / ctrl alt -)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14397539, 5 years agoPerfect - why this is not a standard Firefox feature I do not know - Thank You
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14271387, 5 years agoFinally a flawless zoom extension, thank you !
Still a shame that we need an extension to make Firefox usable on a full HD 13" screen, wtf is Mozilla doing ?
Edit : actually there is a bug report, here : https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=332275
Opened 13 years ago :-)On top of all it's just a simple thing to do if they wanted to (I'm guessing), it's basic accessibility, your eyes are what you use the most while browsing.
I have seen no bug reports of this on https://bugzilla.mozilla.org, that's the only way they will probably do something. I've submitted my opinion on ´Offer us ideas on how to make Firefox better´ but who knows if somebody actually reads that. Mozilla has very very poor infrastructure for feedback IMO.